Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
People getting pissed about 11 songs, but it's not like yall would sit and listen to 28 tracks on a single cd anyways. Nobody got mad 20 years ago when a record would be only 7 tracks.

·
Premium Member
93,699 Posts
well tbh, i'll only really be skipping monster and so appalled if i skip anything because i have overplayed them SO much :D but everything else is being listened to non stop.

so yeah quality>quantity

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
I think the thing that most people seem to be upset about is that there's not as many bars from Ye in comparison to his album material of the past.  :dno:
This is the only thing I have been complaining about for some time now.  However, like everyone is saying, musically, this is probably number 1 and probably makes up for the lack of bars.

·
Registered
27,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
5th Element said:
He disappointed you but you like the album

yes...

u dumb?

"i'm disapointed this burger is so small but it IS delicious"

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Just wanted to point out that by runtime alone this is Kanye's 2nd longest album behind College Dropout.

·
Banned
31,260 Posts
iHateFJ said:
how can you compared 2 albums
one that has leaked and the other doesn't even exist yet
Because he forward lookin
Thats how he really see
So while you Valentines
He thinkin Christmas trees

·
Registered
27,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
"gather round children"

most of KTT are children, fuck outta here with your premature opinions :sarc2:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
The Semtex Stan said:
Lupe........No quality? lol. Quality is guaranteed.

Quantity; Both of Lupe's albums have more than 16 full tracks not including bonus tracks.  And after all the shit that's gone down with LASERS, the trend will definitely continue.
lazers doesn't exist as of right now and japaneese cartoons was short as hell if u wanna go by albums (it tech. is)

161 - 180 of 191 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.