Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's do it guys let's make a list of 10 things they should do and send it out. Let's start there- and see where this takes us

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
This is a waste of energy IMO. Not hating on you Comedy because you're that dude, but at the end of the day this is actually a good look for Lupe in a way. 

http://rapfix.mtv.com/

it's on the front page. It will get him attention.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Versa said:
This is a waste of energy IMO. Not hating on you Comedy because you're that dude, but at the end of the day this is actually a good look for Lupe in a way. 

http://rapfix.mtv.com/

it's on the front page. It will get him attention.
I hear u on that. But that list was ridicolous I mean sound like B.O.B come on?

Lupes always been about standing up for what's right! And listen I respect B.O.B for what he did in his mixtapes- but honestly they give that album to much credit that it didn't get. It didn't sell extremely well and it's pop elements really did stray him away from the people that supported him in the first place

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
comedyjunkie06 said:
I hear u on that. But that list was ridicolous I mean sound like B.O.B come on?

Lupes always been about standing up for what's right! And listen I respect B.O.B for what he did in his mixtapes- but honestly they give that album to much credit that it didn't get. It didn't sell extremely well and it's pop elements really did stray him away from the people that supported him in the first place
You're absolutely right.  You can tell that album was half BOB and half his record label. and it was pretty good and pretty gross at the same time.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Versa said:
You can tell that album was half BOB and half his record label. and it was pretty good and pretty gross at the same time.
THIS!

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
I'll repost my reply on SOHH...

Ya'll saying that's an honest article are 25% right.

I agree completely with points 3,6 and 10. The rest is definitely offensive.

Lu needs to put out a new mixtape, and he's aware of that. At Fiasco Friday he said Friend of The People(sequel to Enemy of The State) is on the way. He ain't dumb. He knows what he has to do.

I agree 100% Lupe needs to stop byching about leaked records, but it seems like he's off that as well. He leaked Go To Sleep himself, so I dunno. We'll see what happens when the album/songs from the album drop.

The rest of it is stupid. Get tips from BOB? Do whatever it takes to get a hit single(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vghjFEXM_G4)? Call Kanye immediately? Stop doing posse cuts? Stop it....

Funny thing is, most of the people labeling Lupe a whiner and a bych for calling out MTV are the same people who will ride for Kanye and lick up his tears during his monthly tirades. "Get em Ye!"

Most people with any sense of substance would agree with most if not all of what Lupe had to say about MTV...

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
To reiterate:

Coldplay Expert said:
Ahh, yes... MTV is at it again.

For the record, Lupe's already done and/or is doing #1 and #2, will be doing #3, I :facepalm: at #4, #5 isn't necessary at all, #6 is a valid suggestion but the way it's written is downright condescending, #7 and #8 are worthy of multiple :facepalm: and :vom:, #9 is common sense and not necessary to even put on a list, and #10 is something natural to Lupe.

So, to be honest, the list was pointless, and a direct jab at Lupe.  I knew it would be when I read the first sentence.  Like, seriously.... da fuck is their problem?

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
LuMyself said:
Just move on. Mtv said what they wanted. Lupe responded and said what he wanted. No need to keep the drama going.
I'm in love with your avatar. :allears:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
1. bring back Yo MTV Raps
2. get rid of all reality shows (yes, I would be willing to sacrifice nitro circus, jackass, and fantasy factory to get rid of jersey shore, flava of love n the like)
3. what ever happened to behind the music? The only ones I ever see are re-runs of TI and 50 Cent.  They should put one out every 2-4 weeks. The ESPN with the oakland raiders and NWA was soooo good, Id love to see more stuff like that

1 - 20 of 55 Posts