Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
the first few seemed kinda of obvious but the rest were very interesting. it really made me wonder how different I would be if my parents didnt move here a couple years before i was born.

#4 especially was pretty spot on. whenever im upfront with people in terms of affection i always can sense people are surprised which is kinda sad

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Leafs said:
Pretty run of the mill "America sucks" drivel tbh.
I mean atm we kind of do. Not to be a downer but the sooner we see that the better, maybe we'll start doing something about it.

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
NewGod said:
I mean atm we kind of do. Not to be a downer but the sooner we see that the better, maybe we'll start doing something about it.
i mean I agree with most of it
But I think he exaggerated some parts
Like most Americans don't think somewhere like Norway or Germany is a shithole, but a large majority of the world is still far worse off the the states. 2+ billion alone in China and India.

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IAmHipHop said:
Where have I been in America? All over Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, etc
I'm in Seattle every other week
Fair enough, why Seattle all the time?

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
IAmHipHop said:
Lol, I didn't choose to live here
Still. your living in the eye of the storm, just living there should show you how 95% of the stereotypes of smokers are generalizations and incorrect.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts