Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"With five cover appearances in 10 years, Kanye West and Complex go back like Bartles & Jaymes. Far from just an average celebrity subject, Yeezy has become a trusted collaborator over the years, serving as a fashion columnist, regular contributing editor, and occasional guest editor at various times during Complex's first decade. Click through to remember some classic moments in our shared history."

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/03/10-kanye-x-complex-moments/

·
Banned
15,696 Posts
Living So Australian said:
I'm pretty sure the owner of complex or somebody high up is great friends with Kanye
But that doesnt mean you can't criticize him at least once. Come on now, they praise him and cudi.

·
Banned
1,846 Posts
KennethMorton said:
But that doesnt mean you can't criticize him at least once. Come on now, they praise him and cudi.

THEN GET YOUR OWN FUCKING MAGAZINE AND EDITORIAL AND BLOG THEN HOE. GOD.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Their praise of Cudi is almost as bad tbh... they're the only somewhat major one that takes him seriously

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
KennethMorton said:
Kanye deserves more praise than most artists... His story/drive/accomplishments/quality etc are all exceptional. He changed the game. He is the GOAT.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Living So Caucasian said:

Pic on the left... Looks NOTHING like Ye.
maybe the pic on the left ISNT kanye...maybe its a stuntdouble? it wouldnt be the first time someone swapped out a guy for another guy...*ahem...beatles?

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
“Every now and then I’ll see Common wearing something I might’ve actually purchased, and that scares me.”

lol

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
Living So Caucasian said:
Pic on the left... Looks NOTHING like Ye.
BrickSquad said:
maybe the pic on the left ISNT kanye...maybe its a stuntdouble? it wouldnt be the first time someone swapped out a guy for another guy...*ahem...beatles?
RocaBear said:
Is that really Ye? :mindfk:
:notsureif:

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Complex Magazine......Stan So Hard

1 - 20 of 25 Posts