Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some actual money tips for ya'll who are struggling. I'm gonna stop posting on KTT, it's been nice while I've had major downtime after graduation but I don't need the distraction, plus Yeezus is out now. I'll still check it every so often for news so feel free to ask questions.

1st off, get a job. it's important to start early so you have experience. Throughout college I was able to get jobs that paid very well due to my experience, roughly $18/hour. Worked 60 hours a week during the summers, do the math. You can stack $$$ working hard.

FREE FOOD
See this thread - http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=482111.0

REFEREEING YOUTH GAMES
This is one of the best paying jobs per hour. The pay rates may vary per location, but in my city, it paid insanely well. I just worked weekends in high school and made about $20-$30 per game (soccer and basketball), which lasted an hour. I reffed younger kids, if you do older kids, pay rates can easily hit $50 an hour. I'm about to start doing this again tbh, spend 4 hours running around on a Sunday afternoon and that can be $200. Look into this, minimal time and great money. My organization hired people 14 and older, just had to pass an exam. You normally set your own schedule and can do it in addition to your regular job.

BIOLIFE/PLASMA DONATION
BioLife is a reputable company that provides plasma (part of your blood) to hospitals. Plasma is in high demand, and BioLife is like a blood drive except they pay you for it. It is not inherently dangerous, donating plasma is a low risk procedure with little to no side effects. It is a reputable organization that works closely with hospitals nationwide. There are some minor health concerns that they disclose, for more info read their website:
http://www.biolifeplasma.com/
BioLife rates apparently vary per location, but in my city it was: $20 per visit (takes about an hour) and you can go twice a week, if you go twice, you get a $10 bonus. So basically, $50 a week for around 2 hours of your time. I just brought my laptop and did work while they withdrew the plasma. That's $2600 a year if you're doing this every week.

EBATES
This is a dope site that gives you cashback when you buy things online. Make an account, and you earn money when you shop online at places like Amazon, Vans, etc. At an average of about 5%, and having spent around $6000 online the past few years at sites supported by Ebates, that's $300 for doing nothing. Not a big deal and I had to spend money, but I'd have spent it anyways.

SCRAP METAL
Sounds stupid, but do not sleep on this. Check scrap metal prices, you can make bank for no work at all. Check this for example:
http://www.sullivanmetals.com/price_list.php
See how copper is about $2 a pound? I look out for scrap everywhere I go. Found a 50 pound old copper bell once, made over $100. I don't go out and search for metal, but you'd be surprised how often you come across things that are heavy as shit and worth a lot. If you happen to find some heavy shit, awesome, it's worth a lot.

FLIPPING STUFF ON EBAY
I use to always hit up yard sales and thrift stores to look for stuff to resell. I could always negotiate for a low price at yard sales. After doing it for a bit, you learn what will sell well. Jerseys were gold. Vintage video games (NES mainly) also sold very well. Lego's are $$$. Read an eBay for dummies book and just look at eBay auctions to see what works well. Go to thrift stores and yard sales in rich neighborhoods, you'll never get good shit in poor parts of town. The only Goodwill near me is by a trailer park and it's like exclusively Loony Toon shirts and Payless shoes :cmon:

ART
If you are artistic, you can make decent $. I made a couple hundred painting custom beer pong tables in college and it was fun for me (did it free for friends). Toss up some fliers.

CRABS
I personally do not do this, but my cousin does. If you live near the water, get a crab trap, you can probably get one for a few bucks used. Throw some meat scraps in it, toss it in a good spot for crabs (make sure it's clean water, don't want no scust AIDS crabs). Sell em to a fish market, decent cash.

INVESTING
This is very important, invest all you can. I am not knowledgeable enough for you all to take my advice, but do research. This is the most surefire way to become rich. Start as early as you can. A mutual fund with decent % return can very feasibly make yo a millionaire.

FLIP SHIT ON CRAIGSLIST
Find free shit that has value, pick it up, sell it on craigslist or at a yard sale. I don't do this, friends do and make good money.

MOW LAWNS, DO YARD WORK AND SHIT
Pretty self explanatory....made good money doing this when I was bored in high school.

I'll add some more shit if I think of it, good luck.

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exile said:
Are you being paid to advertise this shit?

Btw whys your name blue?
Yes, eBay, my local sports league, and Craigslist pay me to promote them :oblivious:

And I have a KTT platinum account.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
0000000000 said:
Yes, eBay, my local sports league, and Craigslist pay me to promote them :oblivious:

And I have a KTT platinum account.
not just these sites, all the other sites you've been posting too

Your stay here on KTT was…unnecessary. I bid you farewell and may god be in your favor as you misguide young individuals to fill out surveys for 2 cents a day.

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Exile said:
not just these sites, all the other sites you've been posting too

Your stay here on KTT was…unnecessary. I bid you farewell and may god be in your favor as you misguide young individuals to fill out surveys for 2 cents a day.
Vindale was the only thing I promoted like that, and I thought it would make a good amount, it didn't, so I warned everyone :kanyeshrug: I don't do any of those poverty sites like Cash Crate haha, it comes out to be like $2 an hour. Shit's pathetic.

One mistake. I'm smart with this shit, and people have been PMing me a good deal so I made a thread. And who doesn't want free food?

·
Banned
11,559 Posts
I am interested in refereeing youth game(s), how do I get started? How do I look for a reputable organization in my area? And how should I prepare for this exam?

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
L O R D said:
I am interested in refereeing youth game(s), how do I get started? How do I look for a reputable organization in my area? And how should I prepare for this exam?
IDK bruh just google it. I just worked for the league I played for growing up. Try to work for travel/select leagues, they pay more. And in my league the exam is easy AF, you take a course and if you know anything about the sport you'll pass.

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Drizzy F Weezy said:
What's your take on the Amway business ?
Don't do anything like that. Despite everyone on KTT thinking I'm into scams and shit because of VIndale lol, I don't fuck with them at all. Multilevel marketing jobs are bullshit. Vemma, Empowerment Network, Motor Club of America, all bullshit.

·
Banned
7,296 Posts
0000000000 said:
Don't do anything like that. Despite everyone on KTT thinking I'm into scams and shit because of VIndale lol, I don't fuck with them at all. Multilevel marketing jobs are bullshit. Vemma, Empowerment Network, Motor Club of America, all bullshit.
I'm actually in cause a friend of mine is making good money off it , have you tried it ?

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Drizzy F Weezy said:
I'm actually in cause a friend of mine is making good money off it , have you tried it ?
Nah. I know it isn't illegal, and some people can make decent $$$ with things like this, but the time required is not worth it. The time it takes to make major $$$ would be better spent getting real job experience that can be listed on a resume.

·
Banned
7,296 Posts
0000000000 said:
Nah. I know it isn't illegal, and some people can make decent $$$ with things like this, but the time required is not worth it. The time it takes to make major $$$ would be better spent getting real job experience that can be listed on a resume.
totally get what you are saying , personally , i just see this as a little extra money besides my job

ive made money of metal scrap before but i dont know where to find more metal to sell

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Drizzy F Weezy said:
totally get what you are saying , personally , i just see this as a little extra money besides my job

ive made money of metal scrap before but i dont know where to find more metal to sell
yeah idk i never go out looking for it, but if I find a battery or something I take it. It's basically like finding a $10 bill :kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
0000000000 said:
0% jew

I spend money a lot tbh, I just am good at it. I'm not cheap at all.
Lol some of the shit I expected to happen in your latest thread happened on the 1st page already.

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mr. Cool said:
Lol some of the shit I expected to happen in your latest thread happened on the 1st page already.
Don't care haha doesn't affect me at all I'm leaving :kanyeshrug:

Only still up because Camel still hasn't uploaded his app :cmon:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts