• Darby, Douglas, Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 52132 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
TitoLive.com said:
What do you mean? He's still an Eagle and the team is planning on keeping him.

Unless you mean no hard feelings about not letting him go to KC?
I heard Andy wanted him to come and Duce wanted to go but the Eagles blocked it.

·
Registered
103,282 Posts
NE said:
We're interviewing Kirby Smart!
D:

I don't know if he'd bring the 3-4 or not from Bama.

I don't think we have the personel to run it quite yet. Would need a NT(Star :delfap:, and a passrushing OLB.)

I can't see Cole as a 3-4 OLB. Graham would be good though imo.

Cox-Star-Jenkins front three :delfap:

I'd rather them trade back to get Hankins and Jordan(If they decide to do this)

And trade Cole for a 4th rounder, if we could even get that.

I believe the Rams would trade both of their first round picks and a future 2nd or 3rd to take Luke if he's there.

I'm not too sure though. I do hope we get Smart though.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
I still wanna keep Aso and DRC one more year. Get two new safeties in there and we'll see what happens.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Isn't Andy Reid trying to bring Juan Castillo into KC (as the offensive line coach)? I read something about that but I don't know how it worked out.

Surprised Castillo doesn't have more interest around the League at some position.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
NE said:
I still wanna keep Aso and DRC one more year. Get two new safeties in there and we'll see what happens.
Absolutely not.

If Asomugha doesn't want to take a serious pay cut, I don't want him on the team. At all. I love him to death, but no. He has been the personification of our shortcomings since he came to the team. Literally the personification of all of our struggles. Luckily, I found this a while back:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000114167/article/nnamdi-asomugha-sounds-open-to-pay-cut-by-eagles

Much was expected from Nnamdi Asomugha when he signed a five-year, $60 million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles before the 2011 season.

Two years into that gaudy deal, Asomugha's future with the Eagles is in doubt. The Eagles aren't about to furnish the cornerback's $15 million salary next season, and Asomugha -- who's well aware of that -- sounds willing to take a pay cut.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," Asomugha told PhillyMag.com this week.

Asked specifically if he'd consider making a sacrifice to stay with the team, the 31-year-old cornerback didn't dismiss it.

"Yeah, I mean all I can say right now is I really wouldn't want to be anywhere else," Asomugha said. "I definitely want to be back here."
Same shit with Michael Vick. If they want to keep their huge contracts like they've done a single thing to earn them, they can walk. I'm not even gonna consider taking them back if they don't take serious pay cuts. We're in rebuilding mode. We don't need to keep anybody, especially not anybody who's not performing or not playing anywhere near their level of talent.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
TitoLive.com said:
Absolutely not.

If Asomugha doesn't want to take a serious pay cut, I don't want him on the team. At all. I love him to death, but no. He has been the personification of our shortcomings since he came to the team. Literally the personification of all of our struggles. Luckily, I found this a while back:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000114167/article/nnamdi-asomugha-sounds-open-to-pay-cut-by-eagles

Same shit with Michael Vick. If they want to keep their huge contracts like they've done a single thing to earn them, they can walk. I'm not even gonna consider taking them back if they don't take serious pay cuts. We're in rebuilding mode. We don't need to keep anybody, especially not anybody who's not performing or not playing anywhere near their level of talent.
oh. yes. i forgot to say i expect him to take some kind of a pay cut.

honestly, it doesn't seem like Kelly really wants Vick around here. He talks really big about Foles and when Vick's name came up, he switched to "I'm gonna have to look at his tape"

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
TitoLive.com said:
lmao why are all of Nnamdi's pictures online photos of him getting burned

Like Zimbio.com for instance

Look at this nigga's highlights on that site:

Damn Nnamdi. Like I swear, you don't get an actual highlight until you go all the way back to the first Eagles-Cowboys game in 2011.
And that's just up until Week 4 of this year.

Absolutely not. I do not want Nnamdi on this team unless he takes a huge pay cut.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
NE said:
Dave Spadaro predicts that the Eagles want to see more from Kurt Coleman and Nate Allen for some goddamn reason.

I say throw Colt Anderson in there even though he's no shine and pick someone else up to replace the worst safety in the League (Coleman) and run with that.

41 - 60 of 52132 Posts