Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darby, Douglas, Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
52121 - 52132 of 52132 Posts

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Tito. said:
Eagles played well today, especially Wentz!

I am glad for today's victory but I will be honest, I want to see what we do against Chicago before I get even a little bit excited. I want to see evidence of sustainable success, great win though!
This.

·
Registered
41,925 Posts
Tito. said:
Eagles played well today, especially Wentz!

I am glad for today's victory but I will be honest, I want to see what we do against Chicago before I get even a little bit excited. I want to see evidence of sustainable success, great win though!
the good thing is the Bears are basically the same exact team as the Bills

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Shenco said:
Hit the showers bruh, you done for the day
lmao Shenco

Now that enough time has passed I can say bruh this comment made me so mad bruh. But dawg this shit was so fuckin funny bruh :hah: man you be making niggas mad af but bruh you are a truly hilarious dude. I've been meaning to say that line to a nigga ever since bruh, I promise :hah:

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
Tito. said:
lmao Shenco

Now that enough time has passed I can say bruh this comment made me so mad bruh. But dawg this shit was so fuckin funny bruh :hah: man you be making niggas mad af but bruh you are a truly hilarious dude. I've been meaning to say that line to a nigga ever since bruh, I promise :hah:
This site really is dead huh?

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
8th said:
This site really is dead huh?
Niggas moved to KTT 2, as have I

Remember how niggas left KLive and came here? Yea well they did the same thing again. These niggas blocked the site name on here like some bitches but it's k t t 2 . com

I be checking in on here every now and again for the nostalgia though. Shit don't be happening.

52121 - 52132 of 52132 Posts