Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1

Lest we forget, the day where La Flame learned not to put his lips on the mic :rejoice:

:hah: I'm fkn CRINE this ***** stormed off like a kid :koolaid: that's wtf u get for delaying birds :sarc2:

Registered
alphabear said:
I felt bad at first but remembered he's okay now & still hasn't released birds :kanyeshrug:
You don't feel bad a man got zapped and almost died? Because he hasn't released an album!? Music? audio entertainement?? You are ungrateful. Travis was shocked...literally and you don't care about his feelings because he has been prepping an album for your enjoyment? An album that you listen to as he preforms it on stage while you watch him, videotaping him so you can make memes and gifs after the show?? Ungrateful. Un-Fucking-Grateful. You disgust me. All of you. All of you laughing at this man.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
DebbieTheRapper said:
You don't feel bad a man got zapped and almost died? Because he hasn't released an album!? Music? audio entertainement?? You are ungrateful. Travis was shocked...literally and you don't care about his feelings because he has been prepping an album for your enjoyment? An album that you listen to as he preforms it on stage while you watch him, videotaping him so you can make memes and gifs after the show?? Ungrateful. Un-Fucking-Grateful. You disgust me. All of you. All of you laughing at this man.
Didn't read shit but I scratched my nutsack twice TBH :kanyeshrug: hope it was the reaction you expected :dahell:

Banned
DebbieTheRapper said:
you sound like Travis defense squad

Registered
DebbieTheRapper said:
lmfao :clap: :clap:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts