Kanye to The banner

Do the Celtics have the most PMFs?

  • Yes

    Votes: 51 67.1%
  • Yes

    Votes: 25 32.9%
1 - 20 of 39490 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
68,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


The Boston Celtics

Celtics in-game tracker:
http://ingameceltics.csnne.com/​



Special s/o to Queen Abby



Roster:

Kemba Walker
Gordon Hayward
Jaylen Brown
Jayson Tatum
Enes Kanter
Marcus Smart
Robert Williams
Semi Ojeleye
Guerschon Yabusele
Daniel Theis

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#CelticsFam

Ye34
Synopsis
Kay-Z
GOODROC
Snew
Window Shopper
DAGAWDTHO
GoldenGenesis
illemericA
hyphy03
NasiRakim
cjl
davethedopest
Per Se
C-Lee
Radtoda
ElBeto
Connor.
Street.
Chris Mescudi
jabroni
Prez
richter1605
Junior
NillaYE
KyrieSwerving
celtics17
Pauly
MajinMorris
Jetlag da gxd
Dot.
Pbo
Celtics Nation
paavofan
GodYe
JayEl54
Duble H Wonder
617Boi
JUNEEIGHTEENTH
Mountain
Jules.
Huey_Freeman
FutureKanye
fucknick
SwagJames
FlexinAllCrazy
simo
Parallel
$wank
BasedRonin
EsstheGod
Hunta512
Six Degrees
Sid Steezy
cola
Nacre
beantown00
Dabbalicious
LIL CHANO FROM 79
moonman
TrussMeDaddi
Marauder
keepthereceipt
Kr0niic
romeo santos
Camborghini

Smileys/Gifs:





































 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Stephen A. Smith of ESPN reports that the Los Angeles Clippers and Boston Celtics could execute a trade of Blake Griffin, Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler for Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett.

Smith also reports that Doc Rivers could go with Pierce and Garnett to the Clippers.

"It is already being talked about in NBA circles," said Smith.

Smith wouldn't answer definitively if it is actually being discussed between the two teams.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although this may not be true, how would you feel about it? I think we'd obviously be getting a steal but not sure if that'd be a great playoff team.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37,470 Posts
The One said:
Stephen A. Smith of ESPN reports that the Los Angeles Clippers and Boston Celtics could execute a trade of Blake Griffin, Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler for Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett.

Smith also reports that Doc Rivers could go with Pierce and Garnett to the Clippers.

"It is already being talked about in NBA circles," said Smith.

Smith wouldn't answer definitively if it is actually being discussed between the two teams.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although this may not be true, how would you feel about it? I think we'd obviously be getting a steal but not sure if that'd be a great playoff team.
Griffin will help sell tickets but we aint winning with him :cryfam: Not worth it losing the Doc unless they can add Rondo for Paul sign and trade in there too.

Paul, Bradley, Green, Griffin lineup :fly:
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
NasiRakim said:
Griffin will help sell tickets but we aint winning with him :cryfam:  Not worth it losing the Doc unless they can add Rondo for Paul sign and trade in there too.

Paul, Bradley, Green, Griffin lineup :fly:
ban, BAN NOW
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37,470 Posts
DAGAWDTHO said:
#ProtectRondo :cryfam:
Yea :cryfam: but with KG and Pierce leaving, we need O and consistency and as much as I love Rondo, I think Paul brings that aspect to the table more. Rondo Bradley duo gon average like 30 points combined  :cryfam:
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
NasiRakim said:
Yea :cryfam: but with KG and Pierce leaving, we need O and consistency and as much as I love Rondo, I think Paul brings that aspect to the table more. Rondo Bradley duo gon average like 30 points combined  :cryfam:
maybe i dont see enough games but i think rondo could average at least 20 if he put his mind to it, and i think bradley could still improve and get close to 20 too
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
55,321 Posts
The One said:
Stephen A. Smith of ESPN reports that the Los Angeles Clippers and Boston Celtics could execute a trade of Blake Griffin, Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler for Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett.

Smith also reports that Doc Rivers could go with Pierce and Garnett to the Clippers.

"It is already being talked about in NBA circles," said Smith.

Smith wouldn't answer definitively if it is actually being discussed between the two teams.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although this may not be true, how would you feel about it? I think we'd obviously be getting a steal but not sure if that'd be a great playoff team.
if this ever was an actual deal, we would ABSOLUTELY have no choice but to do it. i would even think about doing this if we got Jordan instead of Griffin, especially if we could include Terry in a deal

bring back Lawrence Frank as head coach

when Pierce and KG are done in LA, they both sign one day contracts with the Celtics and retire as Celtics

we would still have no center tho so we draft Gorgui Dieng

Sullinger / Dieng / Melo
Griffin / Bass / Randolph
Green / Butler
Bradley / Lee / Crawford / Terry
Rondo / Bledsoe / Williams

:wow:

if we got Griffin, we could try to make a trade package centered around Bradley and Sullinger and probably a future pick for Demarcus Cousins. have Lee start at the 2 and Crawford as a shooter off the bench

Cousins / draft pick / Melo
Griffin / Bass / Randolph
Green / Butler
Lee / Crawford / Terry?
Rondo / Bledsoe / Williams


but again, i don't think it's really realistic unless we include Terry and they trade Jordan instead of Griffin
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,015 Posts
GOODROC said:
if this ever was an actual deal, we would ABSOLUTELY have no choice but to do it. i would even think about doing this if we got Jordan instead of Griffin, especially if we could include Terry in a deal

bring back Lawrence Frank as head coach

when Pierce and KG are done in LA, they both sign one day contracts with the Celtics and retire as Celtics

we would still have no center tho so we draft Gorgui Dieng

Sullinger / Dieng / Melo
Griffin / Bass / Randolph
Green / Butler
Bradley / Lee / Crawford / Terry
Rondo / Bledsoe / Williams

:wow:

if we got Griffin, we could try to make a trade package centered around Bradley and Sullinger and probably a future pick for Demarcus Cousins. have Lee start at the 2 and Crawford as a shooter off the bench

Cousins / draft pick / Melo
Griffin / Bass / Randolph
Green / Butler
Lee / Crawford / Terry?
Rondo / Bledsoe / Williams


but again, i don't think it's really realistic unless we include Terry and they trade Jordan instead of Griffin
i don't think it will happen,  I'm 99% sure.

What I really wish we could do is have Danny sit down and talk to KG and Pierce, and convince them to take significant pay cuts so we can get Big Al Jefferson. Maybe S&T Jordan Crawford?

Rondo/Williams
Bradley/Terry/Lee
Pierce/Green
Garnett/Sully/Bass
Jefferson/Dieng/Melo

I wish we could move Bass and Lee for a true backup PG tho
 
1 - 20 of 39490 Posts
Top