Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 3553 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just post anything you wish about the greatest show of all times! like for starts, who are your's favorite characters?

i think mine is the most selfish motherfucka of all times.. the one who killed
Lupe aka D'Angello
.... toughest/smartest ***** out there - STRINGER BELL!!! i hate him and i love him at the same time

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
fuck yea man,my favorite characters are Lester, Prezbo, and Michael. I watched this shit over the summer a couple of years ago, and I would watch like eight episodes in one sitting, it was an obsession. it's definitely the greatest tv show of all time.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ecabney said:
fuck yea man,my favorite characters are Lester, Prezbo, and Michael. I watched this shit over the summer a couple of years ago, and I would watch like eight episodes in one sitting, it was an obsession. it's definitely the greatest tv show of all time.
i watched that whole show 3 times i think :)
man i even accidentally double clicked on it a while back and next thing i know i'm watching the whole damn episode... 50 minutes passed like nothing

·
Registered
109,817 Posts
august4th said:
u know

for the longest it was

but after watching season 1 for a 2nd time
i always thought season two was the worst

for me
3 because of brother mouzone

·
Registered
54,358 Posts
honestly

I HATED HOW THE SHOW ENDED

felt so rushed and the mcnulty storyline was to far fetched

and really did not care for the newspaper theme

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
I Go Fo Mine said:
i always thought season two was the worst

for me
3 because of brother mouzone
Brother Mouzone was the worst character on the show, totally unnecessary

·
Registered
109,817 Posts
ecabney said:
Brother Mouzone was the worst character on the show, totally unnecessary
are you serious? haha he was awesome imo he and the dude he had rollin with him uh lamar. Lamar: "Why i gotta be the one to go to the gay club"  Brother:"Because your homophobia is visceral lamar" Lamar:"See you already callin me a ******". I was weak

·
Registered
54,358 Posts
I Go Fo Mine said:
are you serious? haha he was awesome imo he and the dude he had rollin with him uh lamar. Lamar: "Why i gotta be the one to go to the gay club"  Brother:"Because your homophobia is visceral lamar" Lamar:"See you already callin me a ******". I was weak
hahahahhaahahahah I was laughing so hard during  that scene

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I Go Fo Mine said:
yeah Brother Mouzon was oldschool scary dude, great character

the one i hated the most is this little junkie asshole from your avatar :)

1 - 20 of 3553 Posts