Kanye to The banner

14121 - 14136 of 14136 Posts

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
I like this episode.

That being said that Ari/summer discussion is probably the most “republican”/industry out of touch shit I’ve ever heard out of these ****** my g.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Lost. said:
I cant believe yall ****** still get mad about their Kanye discussions lol
not mad. i like hearing joe talk shit especially on the pod a few years ago before all the gimmicks and cliche and forced shit they do. he was mad funny. he still is. tbh i miss the times during the marissa era. even rory sounded less dorky. but like the guy mctate above said, it's wack when joe's ego and narcissism gets in the way, like if u don't fuck with kanye then why talk bout him?

·
Registered
40,922 Posts
kurtjericho said:
not mad. i like hearing joe talk shit especially on the pod a few years ago before all the gimmicks and cliche and forced shit they do. he was mad funny. he still is. tbh i miss the times during the marissa era. even rory sounded less dorky. but like the guy mctate above said, it's wack when joe's ego and narcissism gets in the way, like if u don't fuck with kanye then why talk bout him?
this podcast was insufferable during the marissa days. not even just because she of her but they were just bad at podcasting in general at the time.

·
Registered
26,840 Posts
I still remember that time they tried a new segment where they would bring people on to talk about how they lost their virginity. And they brought that one dude on who was stuttering and shit :jordanlaff: ditched that segment quickly

That weird era they were in when Marissa got fired was so trash

·
Registered
29,594 Posts
Their power takes are so bad. Joe claiming he watched that scene with ghost and angela’s sister over and over but still couldnt figure out why she wanted to shoot ghost is laughable af

·
Registered
40,922 Posts
Sgt.Leaf said:
That weird era they were in when Marissa got fired was so trash
facts lol

Then when Mal came on regularly it started to get good. I feel like by summer 2017 the show was actually fire. The Tyrese and Kevin Hart moments solidified it

·
Registered
32,365 Posts
The Piano Mane said:
nah. I don't like bitchmade pussies that know how someone feels about an artist yet still continues to listen and get themselves mad that said someone doesn't like an artist.

Quote me next time my g. Don't be like your idol, Kanye "Talking to 10 different voices" West. :lebrontroll:
what you mean quote you, you literally posted 3 above me without quoting nobody just bitching in the thread

“I don’t like bitchmade pussies” ok big tough guy lmfao

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Parks really apologized to Joe about his OWN opinion....

Love Parks but that’s my biggest pet peeve when listening to him. he rarely can be the first to share his opinion because he seems to be afraid to stand alone.

14121 - 14136 of 14136 Posts