·
Registered
32,365 Posts
funny how joe doesnt keep that same energy

"i dont think ppl checking for kanye like that, he not getting 200k"

does 270k

"yeah but its because ____"  and "lets see what second week numbers are"

pleading desperately for a W. Take it as you were wrong and keep it moving

even his "well i listened to the snippets and it sounded pretty good muscially, but kanye has nothing to say (ps he doesnt 'listen to him anymore') " then gets on phone w/ nore and says album is trash. you cant say an album is trash that you didnt listen to just to promote a negative narrative about a person... and i didnt particularly like the album like that

shits just wack

·
Registered
351 Posts
mctate said:

does 270k

even his "well i listened to the snippets and it sounded pretty good muscially, but kanye has nothing to say (ps he doesnt 'listen to him anymore') " then gets on phone w/ nore and says album is trash. you cant say an album is trash that you didnt listen to just to promote a negative narrative about a person... and i didnt particularly like the album like that

shits just wack
yeah shits annoying bro. I had to stop listening to the episode when they reviewed JIK because it just sounded like forced and biased hate

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
mctate said:

does 270k

shits just wack
Joe has a personality disorder and is clearly a narcissist, his ego is crazy big. I believe this why he acts like this, he is really interested in the truth and information, he just wanna get his opinion out because his opinion is the only thing that matters to him

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
crissle said:
elaborate on that
Since the beginning they been posting fake shit like their mixtape was Kanye's fav mixtape, and fake rumours like they were about to sign to XO, and if Rory is managing them it's probably coming from him

·
Registered
40,922 Posts
BulmaMyMainHoe said:
Since the beginning they been posting fake shit like their mixtape was Kanye's fav mixtape, and fake rumours like they were about to sign to XO, and if Rory is managing them it's probably coming from him
they gotta chill lol

·
Registered
32,365 Posts
leytune said:
yeah shits annoying bro. I had to stop listening to the episode when they reviewed JIK because it just sounded like forced and biased hate
for real

Joe legit hates kanye. He’s said before “if you hate someone just don’t talk about them that’s how you defeat them” and now he’s saying he’s going to do his very best to not talk about kanye in 2020 (he said the same thing going into 2019)

But it’s such obvious and forced hate. Shits gross

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
mctate said:
Piano mane doesn’t like any discussion he doesn’t agree with, just like his idol joe
nah. I don't like bitchmade pussies that know how someone feels about an artist yet still continues to listen and get themselves mad that said someone doesn't like an artist.

Quote me next time my g. Don't be like your idol, Kanye "Talking to 10 different voices" West. :lebrontroll:

14101 - 14120 of 14136 Posts