Kanye to The banner

14081 - 14100 of 14136 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
The Piano Mane said:
Rory posted a " :\ " smiliey on his twitter my g.

Also, Parks is definitely going in just off principle that the mixing is potato quality son
yep, once i saw rory post that smiley i knew it was a wrap. might be 30 minutes cause they gonna put the battery in joes back.

·
Registered
40,922 Posts
The Piano Mane said:
Rory posted a " :\ " smiliey on his twitter my g.

Also, Parks is definitely going in just off principle that the mixing is potato quality son
I was shooting Kanye bail before off the fact that I do like rough mixing and I know he records by holding a mic and moving around instead of in a booth. But I was listening to Follow God today and the mixing is just genuinely bad. On the beat and the vocals, it’s really trash.

The album has so much potential but it’s wasted by bad or empty lyrics, no drums/underproduced records, bad mixing or the song just being too short and being more of an idea than a song. Use This Gospel could be Runaway level but we can’t get drums until the end, both rap verses are off beat and the sax comes in awkwardly. And Kanye singing the hook is so weak. Ant did the OG demo way better.

This album is full of that. And Kanye is supposed to be the last ***** to do that lol, but here we are.

·
Registered
40,922 Posts
diplomats said:
the entire tank segment :dead2:
i was crying laughing lol. One of the funniest moments on this podcast ever

I was tryna go back and find the summer jam disaster story of Parks being drunk and messing the music up while Tank is singing his heart out lmao. Somebody let me know what episode it was, it was recent

14081 - 14100 of 14136 Posts