Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

^just a few titles in the series​

One of my favorite series of RPGs ever tbh. Only experienced Tales of Symphonia and Vesperia (just got a few days ago) though :cryfam:

anyone else a fan? if any of you out there have never played them before, i suggest you go cop one of the titles now. great battle system, great stories, and the characters are awesome. i'll probably update this with other aspects later on

heres an example of a battle:

and this is Tales of Xillia, the newest game in the works! skip to 2:30 to see battles (to be released in september in japan i think)

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
I've played Vesperia and liked it, though some of the characters really annoyed me (*cough*Estelle*cough*)

I've heard great things about Symphonia, and my friend said he is enjoying Abyss.

The craziest thing about the series imo, is how many of them there are in Japan. So many of them aren't westernized and it's crazy to think wuht if they were. We'd have so many tales to play.

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pederloo said:
I've played Vesperia and liked it, though some of the characters really annoyed me (*cough*Estelle*cough*)

I've heard great things about Symphonia, and my friend said he is enjoying Abyss.

The craziest thing about the series imo, is how many of them there are in Japan. So many of them aren't westernized and it's crazy to think wuht if they were. We'd have so many tales to play.
symphonia is arguably the best gamecube game ever. and i've wanted to play abyss but never found it on PS2. they're remaking it for the 3DS though so one day if i get one i could play it.

and yeah! the series is huge over there. so many of the games never made it here

bump though. yall ****** sleepin!

S

·
0 Posts
I picked up Vesperia a while back but sold it and never beat it. It was a really solid rpg though. Fun battle system, cool graphics and a good story. May pick it up again sometime. One of the best JRPGs I've played this gen.

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doom said:
fuck this fucking massive dog battle
loob. you in that ehmead hill forest or whatever? yeah that thing is a bitch. change your dificulty if needed. or you might wanna grind for a bit.

·
Premium Member
8,611 Posts
JCM said:
loob. you in that ehmead hill forest or whatever? yeah that thing is a bitch. change your dificulty if needed. or you might wanna grind for a bit.
I beat him with 15hp :hah:

And fuck that shit mania or :getout:

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Tales of Symphonia is one of my favorite games of all time. While the first half of the story is fairly generic, the characterization makes it bearable. The second half of this game has a variety of interesting plot twists. The combat was great, there were plenty of places to explore, and it kept me entertained for hours.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Steven Colbear said:
Tales of Symphonia is one of my favorite games of all time. While the first half of the story is fairly generic, the characterization makes it bearable. The second half of this game has a variety of interesting plot twists. The combat was great, there were plenty of places to explore, and it kept me entertained for hours.
I thought I was the only person to play this game on the gamecube this game was the shit I remember playing it at my friends house and stealing it (along with that donkey kong drum shit) besides legends of dragoon, kingdom hearts, ff8, and ff10 this is my favorite RPG

·
Premium Member
8,611 Posts
OH LAWD

"They're bouncing"

"What're you looking at"

"I wish I could bounce..."

GOAT FEMALE CHARACTER PAIRING

·
Premium Member
8,611 Posts
oh ok so were all gunna die to these massive purple penises falling out of the sky but we can save shit if estelle turns into sheena.

gtfo just warp sheena in

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yosnowman said:
I thought I was the only person to play this game on the gamecube this game was the shit I remember playing it at my friends house and stealing it (along with that donkey kong drum shit) besides legends of dragoon, kingdom hearts, ff8, and ff10 this is my favorite RPG
one of my favorites on the cube. for some reason can't find it though :cryfam:

Doom said:
OH LAWD

"They're bouncing"

"What're you looking at"

"I wish I could bounce..."

GOAT FEMALE CHARACTER PAIRING
LOOB yeah i remember when i first got that quote. i fucking died. also:

"our weapons are love!"
"courage!"
"sexualitaayah!"

raven has the best lines