Kanye to The banner

61 - 80 of 839 Posts

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
Wop La Flare said:
we need an Avery Bradley or Iman Shumpert.

could also use someone other than Felton as a backup pg

might need 1 more big body to go with patterson and adams, cause dakari johnson is worthless essentially.

those are the flaws I see.
I don't like Patterson, I wish he was off this team

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
theres no way it happens, but id do anything except give up the big 4, for CJ McCollum, he would be the perfect piece to boost this team by the warriors

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
Wop La Flare said:
yea fuck him too honestly. wish we could package him and roberson for a nice wing, and maybe pick up a young big in the process or a free agent
Patterson hasn't made a shot in the first 3 games :floyd:

·
Registered
83,397 Posts
The NBA's last two minute report says Karl-Anthony Towns set an illegal screen on Paul George that freed Andrew Wiggins for his game-winner. The report also notes Tom Thibodeau signaled for timeout after Carmelo Anthony's made 3 with four seconds remaining, though the Wolves had no timeouts remaining.

scust.

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
Humble Traveler said:
The NBA's last two minute report says Karl-Anthony Towns set an illegal screen on Paul George that freed Andrew Wiggins for his game-winner. The report also notes Tom Thibodeau signaled for timeout after Carmelo Anthony's made 3 with four seconds remaining, though the Wolves had no timeouts remaining.

scust.
WOW

:smh:

Oh well, on to Wednesday!

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
Melo actually playing defense today!

I like what I've seen so far. Missed some easy shots and made some stupid passes but other than that I don't have many complaints.

Let's close the second half out with a win!

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
Great win guys :fire:

Westbrook with a Triple Double

Melo and Adams with a double double

:nas:

I'm certain PG would have gone off too if it wasn't for the refs conspiring against him

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
I know it's just the Bulls but great win :yejoice:

I fully believe we could be 4-2 or 5-1 right now I we didn't have to play the Wolves twice in our first 5 games.

Wolves are a legit team this year in my opinion.

We are on the right track.

I'm glad the game wasn't close so we didn't have to overuse our big 3

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
We doing well.

61 - 80 of 839 Posts