Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 839 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
195,493 Posts
jwhit334 said:
What happened to the old thread? Add me op pls
OP got banned

I have OP on Snapchat and he said I could take over. It's nice to have an OP that can update thread as season goes along
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50,193 Posts
Everyone played great but I feel like melo needs some time to adjust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195,493 Posts
Bo Ceephus said:
Everyone played great but I feel like melo needs some time to adjust.
He just started off slow.

He looked great in the second half and still gave us 22 points.

If we can get 20+ points a night from Melo I'd call that a win.

It's looking like we can get can 20+ points a night from all e of the big 3 and that will the key to victory.

I'm just worried about our defense. There were times where I could tell we'd get eaten alive by a good team.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50,193 Posts
Sand Man said:
The bench still needs to step it up.
True but they weren't garbage like people been trying to say. If they're not better by December then I'll have concerns.
It just felt like the shots weren't falling and a few people couldn't finish the lobs.

Feel like a Felton abrines grant Patterson bench could be a good bench
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50,193 Posts
Bliss said:
He just started off slow.

He looked great in the second half and still gave us 22 points.

If we can get 20+ points a night from Melo I'd call that a win.

It's looking like we can get can 20+ points a night from all e of the big 3 and that will the key to victory.

I'm just worried about our defense. There were times where I could tell we'd get eaten alive by a good team.
I liked how we were constantly switching. That's really good, especially with all these small ball teams out here.

That defense has some serious potential man. Give them some time and see if they figure it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72,069 Posts
Bo Ceephus said:
True but they weren't garbage like people been trying to say. If they're not better by December then I'll have concerns.
It just felt like the shots weren't falling and a few people couldn't finish the lobs.

Feel like a Felton abrines grant Patterson bench could be a good bench
Yeah, that lineup should be great. Hopefully PPAT heals up soon.
 
21 - 40 of 839 Posts
Top