·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Covers

Standard Edition - $59.99

Pre-Order Bonus
5,000 Virtual Currency
10 MyTEAM League Packs (delivered one a week)
1 Cover Athlete Sapphire MyTEAM Card

Legend Edition - $99.99

20th Anniversary Pre-Order Bonus
100,000 Virtual Currency
50,000 MyTEAM points
20 MyTEAM League Packs (delivered one a week). Build your perfect fantasy team featuring a guaranteed Sapphire LeBron card and more!
10 MyTEAM Packs (delivered one a week beginning at the start of the NBA season)
5 LeBron-themed murals for MyCOURT
LeBron MyCOURT design
King's Collection - Nike LeBron apparel & footwear (25 pairs!)

Physical items include:
Poster
Sticker sheet
Wristband

*Physical items not included with digital purchase

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rollie said:
just started my association with the Grizzlies. spent some time practicing and getting used to the controls/playbook.

i beat the Hawks by about 20 points in the first game lol but it's on Rookie difficulty atm
To be honest...I had to play on rookie too for a few games, haha.  Just to get used to the way the game plays.  Going to slowly up the difficulty.  Doubt I'll be good enough to play on Hall of Fame, but hopefully a little higher than Pro which I played on last year.

·
Banned
13,545 Posts
i played all the way thru the 91 finals, completed every task, won the series, and it fucking didnt give me credit for it as a completed challenge so now i have to start the series over >_> last challenge tho

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ROZAY said:
i played all the way thru the 91 finals, completed every task, won the series, and it fucking didnt give me credit for it as a completed challenge so now i have to start the series over >_> last challenge tho
I've been saving that one for last for a long time now, it just seems like it's going to be tough to average that many points and assists over an entire series.

·
Banned
13,545 Posts
Nick said:
I've been saving that one for last for a long time now, it just seems like it's going to be tough to average that many points and assists over an entire series.
i averaged 41 and 11 exactly. fucking sucks i have to start it over im just tryna draft jordan to the wizards w/ john wall lol

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ROZAY said:
i averaged 41 and 11 exactly. fucking sucks i have to start it over im just tryna draft jordan to the wizards w/ john wall lol
Haha nice.  Create A Legend is by far the mode I want to play the most, I wish you didn't have to unlock it :(

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
I'm 4 games into my Association with Portland. Loving this game. I've unlocked 5 Jordans so far.

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
I just noticed you could take away skillpoints in myplayer and redistribute them however you like. kinda lame.

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unlocking the Jordans is soooo addicting although I've heard they're not represented correctly in game (from the thread on KL).  Still fun seeing what shoe you unlock next, can't wait to get those space jams haha.

Got a letter from MJ in My Player (endorsed by Jordan brand) so hopefully I get to create my own soon!!

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
On My Player my Heat are 10-2 (10 straight wins).  Being a Lakers fan, it kind of sucked being drafted by the Heat but they're fun to be on in My Player.  I think after this season I'm going to ask for a trade though and hopefully get put on a team where I could be THE guy.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Can't wait to buy this tomorrow hopefully. Has "My Player" mode made any improvements this time around?

1 - 20 of 79451 Posts