Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NO MAN'S LAND COLLECTION AVAILABLE NOW

Inspired by resistance movements throughout history, from the American Indian Movement and the famous "come and take it" slogan of the Texas Revolution to the classic Anarchy symbol, the No Man's Land collection embodies a spirit of rebellion and revolution against the powers that be from the perspective of both sides of the fight. The No Man's Land collection was produced using heavy-duty imported fabrics and military-esq silhouettes to ensure a lasting garment, all hand cut + sewn in Los Angeles.

menacelosangeles.com
instagram.com/menacelosangeles
twitter.com/menaceworldwide

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LOOKBOOK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LOOKBOOK 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DETAIL SHOTS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Miintono said:
also next time dont make it obvious that this is your brand
It is my brand, I got on KTT because there was a couple people discussing it on a thread and saw heavy traffic to the site from here.. decided I might as well post about it too.

I just don't like to use "I" when I post about it, sounds a little off to me plus I finally have a small team so it's not just an "I" thing anymore.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
stvnmena1 said:
It is my brand, I got on KTT because there was a couple people discussing it on a thread and saw heavy traffic to the site from here.. decided I might as well post about it too.

I just don't like to use "I" when I post about it, sounds a little off to me plus I finally have a small team so it's not just an "I" thing anymore.
Just make it an official Menace thread tbh

1 - 20 of 136 Posts