Kanye to The banner

11321 - 11340 of 11358 Posts

·
Registered
62,871 Posts
240.fps said:
Dua vs Alexandria vs Perfume parlour? 🤔
dua and alexandria are pretty much same quality wise. The owner of alexandria was with DUA from the beginning but started Alexandria after they started beefing and parted ways. Who produces the better clone differers from fragrance to fragrance

Not sure about perfume parlour.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Had 3 samples from parfum vintage I used this weekend and think I like the suave and aqua intense the most, that clone of virgin island clone I don’t really like at all, that scent not pleasing to me

·
Registered
62,871 Posts
RayOfSun said:
Had 3 samples from parfum vintage I used this weekend and think I like the suave and aqua intense the most, that clone of virgin island clone I don’t really like at all, that scent not pleasing to me
how does suave compare to la nuit scent & performance wise

·
Registered
405 Posts
TML.🍍 said:
how does suave compare to la nuit scent & performance wise
I’m gonna wear it today at work to get a real performance test out of it, since when I wore it was before bed just to smell it. I’ll report back

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
TML.🍍 said:
its $120 on official dior site so anything below that would be solid
Well shit all those websites that were linked are like $124, is it normal to not have any discounts on sauvage edp 3.4oz? Cause that's like the cheapest it got

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
TML.<span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:14.042303172737954% 44.00705052878966%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f34d"></span></span> said:
:parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

·
Registered
46,563 Posts
BlakeX said:
Well shit all those websites that were linked are like $124, is it normal to not have any discounts on sauvage edp 3.4oz? Cause that's like the cheapest it got
Bruh go on Ebay. You should be able to find Sauvage edp for cheap on there

·
Registered
10,474 Posts
Shenco said:
The extrait has been around for years my friend. Unless you talking about the clone version. I got the EDP accidentally when I meant to get the extrait. Same vibe pretty much just...idk
The rose is so amped up i get a lychee vibe with the extrait

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Shenco said:
The extrait has been around for years my friend. Unless you talking about the clone version. I got the EDP accidentally when I meant to get the extrait. Same vibe pretty much just...idk
Talking about the clone.

Don't feel like dropping that much for another MFK cologne.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Shenco said:
Bruh go on Ebay. You should be able to find Sauvage edp for cheap on there
I mean would you trust this homie https://www.ebay.com/itm/CHRISTIAN-DIOR-SAUVAGE-EAU-DE-PARFUM-3-4oz-MENS-NEW-100-AUTHENTIC-NO-BOX-/292759850438?nav=SEARCH

·
Registered
405 Posts
TML.🍍 said:
Suave lasted about 6 hours which decent since I work a physical job but I smelt whiffs of it my whole 8 hour shift. Felt like I smelt it the strongest up until the 4 hour mark. Now would I spend $100 on a bottle probably not since I live in AZ so to hot to get to use it frequent.

·
Registered
46,563 Posts
BlakeX said:
I mean would you trust this homie https://www.ebay.com/itm/CHRISTIAN-DIOR-SAUVAGE-EAU-DE-PARFUM-3-4oz-MENS-NEW-100-AUTHENTIC-NO-BOX-/292759850438?nav=SEARCH
US Seller √
Batch code is good √
Real/not stock photos used in the listing √
Positive feedback rating with no talk about fakes or inauthenticity √
Accepts returns √
UPC is right √
Authenticity guaranteed √

Yea I'd trust it

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Whats a daily summer cologne similar to Issey Miyake pour homme?

I was using that for last year and a bit and I really like that fragrance/type of cologne, performance was also okay but I want something different and with a bit more depth

any recommendations?

11321 - 11340 of 11358 Posts