Kanye to The banner

Which iPhone are you getting?

1 - 20 of 23816 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
96,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pics of your phone and of pics you've taken with the new iPhone! Show off that new camera!

Lastly, let me know what iPhone you have! Whether you're getting a new one or you're keeping whatever you got and I'll add your name to iPhone fam!:

iPhone 11 Pro Max:
- Nozuka The Sanguine (gold)
- Bonesv2 (midnight green)

iPhone 11 Pro:
- static (space grey)

iPhone 11:

iPhone XS Max:

iPhone XS:

iPhone X:

iPhone 8 Plus:

iPhone 8:

iPhone 7 Plus:

iPhone 7:

iPhone 6s:

OTHER:





Having trouble deciding between the iPhone 11 and Pro versions? Here are specs to help:

https://www.apple.com/iphone/help-me-choose/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,768 Posts
KodyWittaK said:
How ? Lol
They lost another 5% market share to Android this past couple of months. Making Apple at only 15%, and Android 85%. The iPhone 6 will be nothing more than a bigger screen and features Android had for years.

Choices >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> walled garden Apple.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,895 Posts
TZiggy said:
They lost another 5% market share to Android this past couple of months. Making Apple at only 15%, and Android 85%. The iPhone 6 will be nothing more than a bigger screen and features Android had for years.

Choices >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> walled garden Apple.
Lol Apple has sold over half a billion iPhones . They continue to sell boatloads every quarter . Apple typically sells ONE iPhone per year . However, that changed last year . They are NOT worried about marketshare . They're worried about profits . Apple's iPhone probably rakes in more money than all of Samsung's products combined .

Android is also available on MANY devices from MANY device manufacturers . Of course their marketshare will be high . I mean, I'm not even sure where you got those numbers from, but it doesn't matter whether those numbers are true or not .

The iPhone 6 is going to take an already amazing device, but make it faster/thinner/lighter (naturally) with hardware that is much better than the last iPhone . Coupled with iOS 8 & OS X Yosemite, the Apple experience is simple, elegant and way more refined than Android .

It's not about the features, it's about how the device operates and how those features work across your devices .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,768 Posts
KodyWittaK said:
Lol Apple has sold over half a billion iPhones . They continue to sell boatloads every quarter . Apple typically sells ONE iPhone per year . However, that changed last year . They are NOT worried about marketshare . They're worried about profits . Apple's iPhone probably rakes in more money than all of Samsung's products combined .

Android is also available on MANY devices from MANY device manufacturers . Of course their marketshare will be high . I mean, I'm not even sure where you got those numbers from, but it doesn't matter whether those numbers are true or not .

The iPhone 6 is going to take an already amazing device, but make it faster/thinner/lighter (naturally) with hardware that is much better than the last iPhone . Coupled with iOS 8 & OS X Yosemite, the Apple experience is simple, elegant and way more refined than Android .

It's not about the features, it's about how the device operates and how those features work across your devices .
Spoken like a true fanboy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,895 Posts
TZiggy said:
Spoken like a true fanboy.
Android users love using the word "fanboy" and cannot defend Android much further than that ...

I'd rather debate with an adult .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,800 Posts
KodyWittaK said:
Android users love using the word "fanboy" and cannot defend Android much further than that ...

I'd rather debate with an adult .
damnnnnnn murked
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,640 Posts
Will the teenage market  buy this though?

I thought what was going for Apple products was that they weren't big like Android phones?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
20,450 Posts
Stimpy said:
Will the teenage market  buy this though?

I thought what was going for Apple products was that they weren't big like Android phones?
ye

4 feels tiny compared to 5 now, people gonna love it when they first hold it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,895 Posts
Stimpy said:
Will the teenage market  buy this though?

I thought what was going for Apple products was that they weren't big like Android phones?
teenagers will still want it . if not, they can buy the 5s (which will probably still be on sale or the 5c)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
165,645 Posts
TZiggy said:
They lost another 5% market share to Android this past couple of months. Making Apple at only 15%, and Android 85%. The iPhone 6 will be nothing more than a bigger screen and features Android had for years.

Choices >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> walled garden Apple.
android fanboys are so salty

Damn

Maybe if Apple made hundreds of phones a year, they'd have a bigger marketshare
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,748 Posts
KodyWittaK said:
Lol Apple has sold over half a billion iPhones . They continue to sell boatloads every quarter . Apple typically sells ONE iPhone per year . However, that changed last year . They are NOT worried about marketshare . They're worried about profits . Apple's iPhone probably rakes in more money than all of Samsung's products combined .

Android is also available on MANY devices from MANY device manufacturers . Of course their marketshare will be high . I mean, I'm not even sure where you got those numbers from, but it doesn't matter whether those numbers are true or not .

The iPhone 6 is going to take an already amazing device, but make it faster/thinner/lighter (naturally) with hardware that is much better than the last iPhone . Coupled with iOS 8 & OS X Yosemite, the Apple experience is simple, elegant and way more refined than Android .

It's not about the features, it's about how the device operates and how those features work across your devices .
 
1 - 20 of 23816 Posts
Top