Kanye to The banner

7081 - 7085 of 7085 Posts

·
Registered
26,820 Posts
all quiet on the western front, the last we saw of cy was laughing at a video from a comedian few days ago. it is too quiet, i believe the new album is done & the artwork & videos are being put together right now because he didn’t ask for producers or musicians. he was looking for a videographer, cameramen & work of that sort. 

i say this fall, will it be part of the good music wave coming soon? He did hint at it. :work:

·
Registered
26,820 Posts
RWK said:
dxz99 said:
Album still a standout :rejoice:
He has returned with a message of optimism.  D:  Release date before the year is out? :damn: Dropping 3 at the same time? Don't Chris Brown/Rae Srem' that shit, I wouldn't do that. Space em out if they are really finished.  :dead:

'My new album is done just mixing and I will be giving y’all the release date before the year is out!!!! I just recorded 3 albums at one time so I can drop them simultaneously'

https://twitter.com/CyhiThePrynce/status/1190834711863734272

So he did hold to his word about the 3 project's, interesting. Don't leave. But wait he didn't say the release date would be this year. it's November, give us the date now. This is the only thread that keeps a close eye on this artist. Don't Charlie Brown us, Cy.  :work:

7081 - 7085 of 7085 Posts