Kanye to The banner

7061 - 7080 of 7085 Posts

·
Registered
26,820 Posts
Diced Pineapples said:
Cyhi's press run game undefeated
He likes Jumping out the window and isn't afraid of people scorching him. I've never seen a rapper like that for some time and plus he's on a tour with KRIT. But that comment about Martin Luther King being a republican, this myth has traveled so far & yet so wrong.  :khaled:

King was not a partisan and never endorsed any political candidate. In a 1958 interview, King said “I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
JayEConsulting said:
He likes Jumping out the window and isn't afraid of people scorching him. I've never seen a rapper like that for some time and plus he's on a tour with KRIT. But that comment about Martin Luther King being a republican, this myth has traveled so far & yet so wrong.  :khaled:
lol exactly he's running a marathon at this point looking like

·
Registered
26,820 Posts
Cy update: 3 days agp

http://instagr.am/p/BicrXYslJWv/
1cyhitheprynceWrapped up the tour with a celebration in Chicago. @bigkrit We Blessed!!!! Thank you to the fans and everyone who was apart of it!! Just wait for what we got next... #ivystate @ivystate #NODOS #HITC #nodopeonsundays #cyhi #cyhitheprynce #goodmusic #realrap #hiphop
What does he mean by the last sentence? D:

see you in 2 weeks,cyhi fam. :work:

:dead:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Remember when this thread got unstickied but then it's turned out Cyhi is arguably the most pivotal member of Ye's Creative lol.

·
Registered
26,820 Posts
Cy just said his next shit is even crazier after a random fan said NODOS is a classic after listening to it & sitting with it. :fire: No release date just hints that the project is being chosen for a date. Cy, why won't you give us a single from it?  :ffpu:

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
JayEConsulting said:
Cy just said his next shit is even crazier after a random fan said NODOS is a classic after listening to it & sitting with it. :fire: No release date just hints that the project is being chosen for a date. Cy, why won't you give us a single from it?  :ffpu:
:sarc2:

7061 - 7080 of 7085 Posts