Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update - 10/30/10
Sold a couple pairs of jeans, so I could make way for these beauties.

RRL Slim Fits

Got em off eBay for about 50% off retail. The quality on these jeans is INCREDIBLE.

Update - 10/16/10
I hit up my denim spot here in Portland, and to my surprise they were having a sale on all their denim! (20% off).
I found a nice pair of Black New Standards (also a surprise), and I decided to pick them up.

Here's a pic trying them on:

Update - 9/18/10
My Supreme stuff came in yesterday! Got some stickers, and a mixtape in the box. noice!

Update - 8/28/10
Just got back from the Vans store, I decided to get some all white eras for kicking around in:

Update - 8/20/10
Hit up AA last night to get some more school clothes.

Right to left:
Top row:
Black, Navy, and Slate Flex Fleece Zip Hoodys (3 of same style = 15% off)
Bottom row:
Heather Black 50/50 Poly-Cotton Tee, Heather Grey 50/25/25 Tri-Blend Tee.

Update - 8/10/10
So my boy got hookups to hit up the adidas employee store here in Portland, and I was able to zip these for 37.50.

Dennis Busenitz pro model. Fucking love these shoes, and I copped em for mad cheap. Haha

So I went shoppin in NY the last week

hit up Uniqlo in soho
cawp'd dem flannels and dem jeans

then hit up that APC store

new standards for school :woop:

then I went over to bape
got a tee

Niketown had these new shoes

Had to go over to H&M

Copped 3 black tees at American Apparel

(wearing the other one)

Kickin it by the Brooklyn bridge

on my way home I got myself some headphones cuz those u get @ the airplane suck donkeyballs

my lil ny trip was fly as hell :awesome:

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stormo. said:
Do you work?
Off and on. I mean it's not like I have an actual job, but I've been doing work over the summer and shit. School's kicking in, and basketball is starting, so pickups are gonna become scarce. lol

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
goddamnyeezy said:
We'll buy a lot of clothes when we don't really need em,
Things we buy to cover up what's inside
Everybody loves me though  >_>

AnthoNYC said:
nice find on the apcs with 20% off
Thank you sir.

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stormo. said:
I want some APCs. I'm not dropping serious money on denim till I stop growing though.
I'm pretty much done I think. I'm 6'3. the 32 inch inseam works great with my height.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Those are ill fam. How do they fit? Ive got massive thighs and I usually have to size up should I do that or should I go true to size?

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nefariousL_1015 said:
Those are ill fam. How do they fit? Ive got massive thighs and I usually have to size up should I do that or should I go true to size?
I went true to size and they fit me fine. You might wanna go for straight leg though.

·
Registered
463 Posts
▲PRETTY BITCH said:
I went true to size and they fit me fine. You might wanna go for straight leg though.
do RRL's fit like regular ralph lauren?? cuz in my experience with ralph lauren denim, the waist runs small and length runs a little long, at least in comparison to levi's...

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ATLballa91 said:
do RRL's fit like regular ralph lauren?? cuz in my experience with ralph lauren denim, the waist runs small and length runs a little long, at least in comparison to levi's...
With my experience, the RRLs fit accurately around the waist, but the length does run a little long.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.