Kanye to The banner

106441 - 106460 of 106462 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
TheLonelyGuy said:
1st Born Sun said:
J∆¥ ÆLECT®ΩNIC∆ - Act II: Patents of Nobility (The Turn)

Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course...it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn". The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret...but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige".

Welcome to The Asylum

[\quote]

Goated​

·
Registered
255 Posts
TheLonelyGuy said:
1st Born Sun said:
J∆¥ ÆLECT®ΩNIC∆ - Act II: Patents of Nobility (The Turn)

Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course...it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn". The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret...but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige".

Welcome to The Asylum

Goated​

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
It's real...
...and it's spectacular.

I wonder what ultimately became of Dear Moleskine. Was that ever meant for any iteration of Act II?

·
Registered
768 Posts
"For this project, I dropped the Electronica, and we merged both the J's and put a "C" after the "Y" so that the "Z"

Over my head

·
Registered
637 Posts
I just managed to listen through once literally the night before it got taken off TIDAL :cry: that shit was surreal waking up next day, I was like did I dream that shit 😳🤯

What's gon happen next?! @Scarves? Are they gonna re-release the complete mastered shit?!

And why the thread gone quiet?! Is everybody over on discord? 🤔

Need answers y'all :sadblu:

·
Registered
637 Posts
It's real...
...and it's spectacular.

I wonder what ultimately became of Dear Moleskine. Was that ever meant for any iteration of Act II?
Mr Aurelio, long time!

Yeah I wonder that too, and also, remember the 'Rough Cut'? I loved that so much.

My heart's hope is that The Prestige will reveal all, but we "ain't ready for Prestige yet" :banderas:

·
Registered
313 Posts
I just managed to listen through once literally the night before it got taken off TIDAL :cry: that shit was surreal waking up next day, I was like did I dream that shit 😳🤯

What's gon happen next?! @Scarves? Are they gonna re-release the complete mastered shit?!

And why the thread gone quiet?! Is everybody over on discord? 🤔

Need answers y'all :sadblu:
yup, we on discord now. I can DM you links to join with, its a few groups.

106441 - 106460 of 106462 Posts