Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 2185 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I'll contribute to this thread more later, I'm at school and it's kinda hard to do this shit on mobile

·
Registered
157,843 Posts
nairosage said:
have you heard the demo for this song? I like it alot better than this version
Not sure, link?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Gold Wand said:
I'd like to be cemented into current members, this and the Golf Wang Fam Pictures Thread are fucking amazing
Done!  Thanks for awesome contributions, I actually was not aware what specific samples were used for the Radical stuff

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
So glad you all are enjoying this thread and I'm thrilled at all the great content we already have!

Thoughts on some kind of "merit badge" system (you know, Camp Flog Gnaw and all)?

Maybe you earn like your "Bastard Badge" with at least 2 music contributions and 5 personal responses.  "Goblin Badge" for 4 music contributions and 10 personal responses.  "WOLF Badge" for 8 music contributions and 20 personal responses.  Then the ever elusive, but extremely desirable "EARLWOLF badge/Scout Master" for anyone who gets Tyler to shout out/contribute to the thread haha (EARLWOLF badge subject to change)

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
It's cool to chill too when I'm like just doing homework or something. But nah id rather listen to rnb or rap.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Dan Solo said:
It's cool to chill too when I'm like just doing homework or something. But nah id rather listen to rnb or rap.
Does this apply to anything in particular or the majority of the music in the thread?

C

·
0 Posts
jakereuter10 said:
Done!  Thanks for awesome contributions, I actually was not aware what specific samples were used for the Radical stuff
Thank You,
No problem more to come soon

·
Registered
29,136 Posts
In, just wait till I'm not on mobile. Great idea btw. I'd imagine a thread like this to be corny, but you did it well enough for it not to be.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
not sure if most of you know this but this song is where tyler got the chords from campfire (listen to around :40)

tyler then asked that northpaw dude (the bitch boy who used to make piano tutorials) for the chords from this song, and he made a piano tutorial for it

then tyler made the beat for campire with the same exact chords..

tweet: https://twitter.com/fucktyler/status/174235354323361793

also the song aquarius by cal was sampled on the intro track of one of my fav albums, the low end theory.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I prefer this version of analog 2 waaaay more than the version on OF tape vol.2.

this is some shit you can just kick back and vibe out too

41 - 60 of 2185 Posts