Kanye to The banner

2141 - 2160 of 2185 Posts

·
Registered
64,613 Posts
do you have a spotify or apple music or anywhere where you post playlists

your music taste is fucking awesome man i'm geeking over this shit you're posting rn

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
any all you guys itt ever put an album out????? if so whered you post it. how'd it go?

i've spent like a year and a half on this album and i really want it to do well, i feel like ill get a push from my friends/mutual friends but wheres the spot to sent it online?

i dont make trap btw lol. it's like a weird funk hip hop record

·
Registered
9,847 Posts
dayo said:
any all you guys itt ever put an album out????? if so whered you post it. how'd it go?

i've spent like a year and a half on this album and i really want it to do well, i feel like ill get a push from my friends/mutual friends but wheres the spot to sent it online?

i dont make trap btw lol. it's like a weird funk hip hop record
You should always grow a fanbase, get your name out there and have some songs out before releasing a whole album

·
Registered
821 Posts
Ian said:
do you have a spotify or apple music or anywhere where you post playlists

your music taste is fucking awesome man i'm geeking over this shit you're posting rn
thanks man

nah but i do have a youtube playlist with all my liked videos, some are random videos but mostly good musica

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=LLtNyjUgbohewxwZox8m1PeA
i guess just put it on shuffle i always find random cool stuff like that

·
Registered
64,613 Posts
lordgrute said:
thanks man

nah but i do have a youtube playlist with all my liked videos, some are random videos but mostly good musica

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=LLtNyjUgbohewxwZox8m1PeA
i guess just put it on shuffle i always find random cool stuff like that
in

·
Registered
9,847 Posts
Looking for a song containing the lyrics "(nananana) (nananana), iiii loooove youuuu" in the chorus, it's very slow, it's like 2 or 3 women singing at the same time but it might be only one person with multiple layers, maybe Minnie Riperton ?

I think it has a trumpet solo, and it's ending with a fade-out of the chorus

Big thank you to whoever can find it !

------

More lyrics I just remembered : "Don't let me gooo, to another lover. I just wanna love you, never any other."

It's likely that the lyrics are not out there in the internet as it's a pretty old song and maybe not that well known ? I just know here is the best place to ask since that's where I find most of the things I listen to.

It might be Minnie Riperton but I can't seem to find the song

billions said:
is it a frank sinatra cover
It's not a cover from The Shadow of your smile if that's what you're thinking about, pretty sure it's an original song.

·
Banned
46,382 Posts
Schlamer P. Louie said:
I really could not tell what direction this was goiing at first and it kinda turned me off but im so stoaked to not have have just skipped thru it. very nice guitar licks and the bass is bouncie afff the vocals are awesome too.video is mad weird.
Schlamer P. Louie said:
:whew:
discovered this just in time for the warm weather
this vid isn't up anymore :(

2141 - 2160 of 2185 Posts