Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jiggas living the dream :allears:
'gotta have it' definitely gonna be dope... fuck it they're all gonna be dope... cant hold in my excitement anymore lol..gonna buy a new sound system just to listen to WTT on...any suggestions?

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
WATCHA NEED WHAT WHAT CHA NEEED...i thought why i love you was gonna be my favorite song..but if this song sounds this good in such shitty quality...like damn....JUST LEAK IT HOV AND YE!! lol

but any soundsystem is gonna be good...thats just hwo dope the album is

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xYeezyDaChefx said:
WATCHA NEED WHAT WHAT CHA NEEED...i thought why i love you was gonna be my favorite song..but if this song sounds this good in such shitty quality...like damn....JUST LEAK IT HOV AND YE!! lol
aint listened to the leaks... whats the beat like for it?

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Ghosta Sol said:
aint listened to the leaks... whats the beat like for it?
man its real simple..but it has this real infectious indian sample....and me being indian..gotta give probs for YE making our cultural look soo fucking dope....i always did say when timbaland would sample indian beats..that there was  potential but sadly dont know how to make beats...JUST WOW! jfdklasjf;kasdjfklasd

also mod i hope i can give my insights about songs...i dont wanna get banned..i fucking love this site!! LOL

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
xYeezyDaChefx said:
man its real simple..but it has this real infectious indian sample....and me being indian..gotta give probs for YE making our cultural look soo fucking dope....i always did say when timbaland would sample indian beats..that there was  potential but sadly dont know how to make beats...JUST WOW! jfdklasjf;kasdjfklasd

also mod i hope i can give my insights about songs...i dont wanna get banned..i fucking love this site!! LOL
man i used to love it when producers sampled indian sounds in songs...sounds super dope now and i aint even heard it lol.
were you able to hear cudi's vocals on it :allears:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Ghosta Sol said:
jiggas living the dream :allears:
'gotta have it' definitely gonna be dope... fuck it they're all gonna be dope... cant hold in my excitement anymore lol..gonna buy a new sound system just to listen to WTT on...any suggestions?
harmon kardon soundsticks or if you want ur house to crumble klipsch promedia has the most ridiculous bass ive heard on 2.1 speakers

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jackal said:
harmon kardon soundsticks or if you want ur house to crumble klipsch promedia has the most ridiculous bass ive heard on 2.1 speakers
yeah the harman kardon soundsticks look hard... gonna have a listening/smoking session for the album with a couple friends so need some sick speakers, and i produce

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Ghosta Sol said:
yeah the harman kardon soundsticks look hard... gonna have a listening/smoking session for the album with a couple friends so need some sick speakers, and i produce
i like HK and klipsch for music but if your producing you may be looking at higher end monitors, depends on your budget i guess

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Ghosta Sol said:
man i used to love it when producers sampled indian sounds in songs...sounds super dope now and i aint even heard it lol.
were you able to hear cudi's vocals on it :allears:
i did not hear cudi's vocals..but OMG!!! hottest neptunes beat i've heard in a long ass fucking time! co produced by kanye of course soo...yea..but still WOW!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts