Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lil Cease and Banger give clarification on that line:

“What’s Beef?”

XXLMag.com: “Don’t you know my ***** Gutta fucking kidnap kids/Fuck ‘em in the ass and throw ‘em over the bridge”
Cease and Banger: Hell no.
Cease: That’s just a metaphor. He just giving you the idea about the type of ***** Gutta is. He’s a goon. See nowadays with that whole “pause” and “no ****” shit, that wasn’t around back then. The most trifling shit you could [just] say “C’mon son.” On the “Me and My Bitch” record, “You look so good, I’ll suck on your daddy’s dick…” Like you know what he meant. Now I be seeing these young kids talk about that on twitter like “Yo man, you know B.I.G. said something real gay like that?”
Banger: Like back then I didn’t see it like that, but now I be like “Yo damn, that was some wild shit” But at the time of hip-hop, when you was writing that shit, as a fan of hip-hop and a student of hip-hop, you was taught to say the sickest shit. Cause at the time, before he said that, Redman was with the dark side shit, saying some ill lines.
Cease: But no, Gutter is not a homosexual.
XXLMag.com: How about “I done smoked with the best of them”? Who were some of the best?
Cease: He talking about smoking with Meth, smoking with ‘Pac. Those straight pothead type ******. They smoked about 50 blunts in the studio during “The What.” No lie.]

·
Banned
10,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the whole interview is hilarious:

XXLMag.com: Who was “Gloria from Astoria?”
Banger: That’s the chick with a fatty!
Cease: Chick from The Bronx that we used to pick up, that B.I.G. used to fuck with.
Banger: She really was from Queens, but lived in The Bronx.
Cease: I remember when we used to pick her up in [this] projects up in The Bronx. I was driving that that 600 [Benze], that gold, that champagne. We used to pick up this chick at 2 o’ clock in the morning. She was bad, man. Nice Spanish chick with an ass!

15 years later and they still remember dat ass :datass:

:hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.