Kanye To The: Kanye West

Kendrick Lamar's new smoking habit

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

IAMDOPE

LOL

OSS
saint pablo diet

some people on this **** are very anti weed and drug

I don't understand how someone could be strongly anti-weed and still love rap. Only a handful of rappers don't smoke at all. :dno:
TheCC

On Overly Dedicated, he made it very clear that he didn't smoke. Now on Section 80 he makes it very clear he DOES smoke...just one example is on "Poe Man's Dreams" where he says "smoke good, eat good, live good"

He doesn't smoke...

In a recent interview he even said so.
Raymond
Stick around some real feelings might surface

I don't understand how someone could be strongly anti-weed and still love rap. Only a handful of rappers don't smoke at all. :dno:

Im strongly anti-weed for myself and love rap

But I dont care what other people do
OSS
saint pablo diet

Im strongly anti-weed for myself and love rap

But I dont care what other people do

I'd say that's different though, I'm referring to people who frown upon other people smoking.
Raymond
Stick around some real feelings might surface

OSS link=topic=96420.msg3505243#msg3505243 date=131104757​8
I'd say that's different though, I'm referring to people who frown upon other people smoking.

Oh alright I see what youre saying
RichAzure
I got no swag and you got too much swag for me.

On Overly Dedicated, he made it very clear that he didn't smoke. Now on Section 80 he makes it very clear he DOES smoke...just one example is on "Poe Man's Dreams" where he says "smoke good, eat good, live good"
he also said that OD was about him, & section 80 was inspired by the people who are around him.
This.Go to OD and listen to HOC which is High Off Contact. He doesn't smoke because does nothing for him.
RichAzure
I got no swag and you got too much swag for me.

not just that..hes also a hypocrite in terms of alcohol.

**** and patron is about having fun when drunk - OD

no makeup he says you dont have to be drunk to have fun - section80

That isn't necessarily hypocritical. Its just that you dont NEED to, and it fit in the tone of the song
TBM2.com

He's telling his Uncles in jail and his father to smoke good, eat good, live good
Based Disciple Peter
alien lanes

Kendrick sold out.

*downloads more Hopsin, a real rapper*

hopsin sucks, compared to kendrick lamar
cowbook
Never forget you are the reason, together we can make the effort. We as because we are, if you dont love you are mislead, LOVE - Lil B

He doesn't smoke. He's said in multiple interviews since Section.80 came out that he doesn't smoke. He has the same motto as J. Cole "My story aint the only one I'm tryna to tell".

this.
/thread
WeNeverGonLose

Kendrick Lamar has said many times that he's not tryna preach to people because he feels as if he is the people. so when he says things like that he's talkin with you, not at you.
kDOT.

hopsin sucks, compared to kendrick lamar
he's being sarcastic, sir.
The Man
Music expert and furniture salesman

smoking weed>>>drinking lean
kDOT.

smoking weed>>>drinking lean
definitely cheaper.
The Man

definitely cheaper.
Yeah, it also doesn't make you sound like you're slurring your words when you rap.
kDOT.

Yeah, it also doesn't make you sound like you're slurring your words when you rap.
Lean will make you put another loan on your house. but i like it more than weed, honestly, weed doesn't do much for me.
The Man

Lean will make you put another loan on your house. but i like it more than weed, honestly, weed doesn't do much for me.
I will never try lean but I'm a moderate weed smoker, every few months.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook