Kanye To The: Kanye West

⚠️Star Wars IX: The Rise of Skywalker SPOILERS THREAD⚠️

Pages:1 2 3

Ren.At.Large

Movie is out, keep all spoilers here

Ren.At.Large

Ok, walked out premiere night halfway thru cuz I dunno it was just gettin stupid to me and I was tired AF, so went in today with a fresh head, sum **** was still stupid but I gave a pass to others.

-The Palpatine still being alive thing is kinda ****in stupid, especially when u consider the whole "Luke is a hermit now" in the last movie vs the "He was actually searching for Palpatine all along" thing jn this movie.

-The creepiness and the spookiness of the Emperor's planet had me thinkin "Damn this **** scary AF...who in their right mind would willingly join them?" Shots was cool tho

-I was mad at the Leia being a Jedi master thing at first buuuuuut I gueeeeesssss its ok? I mean its plausible and its canon in the expanded universe so Im fine with it just wish they woulda...ya know elaborated on that more and gave it sum more shine in the PREVIOUS movie instead of that BS "yea she got force powers" nonsense and no, one little flashback was not enough

-Also, holy **** are these guys haunted by the past like Holy **** bruh. We cant go one scene without some kinda psychological force sensitivite nonsense about the old films. Yea I get it, its a story about family and destiny n **** but cmon now.

-Finn is officially the biggest let down in this trilogy. When I first saw the Force Awakens it made me stoked to see his character arc, growing, finding redemption, **** maybe even become a Jedi as well dude was hinted at being force sensitive and was able to duel with Kylo (nigga lost) but still there was potential for his character there but thanks to the last film **** went no where...he doesnt even tell Rey he loves her.

-Theres sum cool new characters Zorii was cool despite lookin like the Rocketeer and she had dat ass too.The other deserters were cool too.

-The cinematography was great, creature design was great

-Oh Yea I panicked apparently and yea Rose is back but guess what...SHE BARELY SAYS OR DOES **** AND THEY IGNORE THE **** OUTTA THAT KISS AND DOWNPLAY HER HEAVILY. I kinda wished they woulda spoke on that a bit more tho for integrity

-Aw man the Knights of Ren looked so bad ass standin on top of that dune n ****, niggas looked like the ASAP Mob in Space but disappointingly they are a hard let down and are the usual foder.

-The dark Rey **** is a pump fake...a very obvious trailer pump fake

-Speaking of which Rey been rockin the same damn clothes for 3 films...matter fact shes been the same boring Mary Sue with no growth or development for three films. A forced romance between the nigga thats been tryin to kill her for 3 movies is not character development yall

-Force powers are ****in bull**** in this film, and i get it the force is open to interpretation and can be or do anything but goddamn niggas transport whole objects with mass wit it, niggas shootin pillars of lightning into the sky to nuke ships n ****, niggas is scraight up in 2 places at once due to projections n shiiiit alllll types of horse **** nigga.

-Oh yea Palpatine raises like a hunnid Star Destroyers... that all the sudden are equipped wit planet killing canons I laughed super hard.....dumbest **** ever.

-Oh yea, snoke was a pod person made by Palpatine and yea I get it this is one of those Rian Johnson clean ups but still

-Oh yea Im pretty sure Rey being Palpatine's granddaughter was a clean up job too, juat to tie all the **** together

-"**** the Jedi, **** the Sith, **** Snoke, **** the Emperor and **** the queen lets start sum new **** and rule dis bih" ~Kylo, Last Jedi

"Actually the darkside is the **** nigga lets be Sith, dah **** cool As **** look how scrong we is"~Kylo, Rise of Skywalker

Vinsanity_Lives

**** was dumb.
Ren.At.Large

Chewey finally getting that damn medal made me clap tho ngl
Fire Marshall
Streetz Calling 2

Needed the 1000 ship's to be dialed back to 50
Ren.At.Large

Needed the 1000 ship's to be dialed back to 50

Fax, if he was like "we repurposed cannons to be able to destroy planets but only 10 ships have them" Id be like ok cool, but when u start lookin at **** in terms of scale

-Death Star, size of a moon = Planet destroying cannon
  Makes sense

-Star Killer Base, a ****in planet with a cannon built in it, yeah believable

-"I been building Star Destroyers with planet killing cannons with enough ships to destroy the galaxy... but I wanna also rule that galaxy" huh?
Deliveranze

Fax, if he was like "we repurposed cannons to be able to destroy planets but only 10 ships have them" Id be like ok cool, but when u start lookin at **** in terms of scale

-Death Star, size of a moon = Planet destroying cannon
  Makes sense

-Star Killer Base, a ****in planet with a cannon built in it, yeah believable

-"I been building Star Destroyers with planet killing cannons with enough ships to destroy the galaxy... but I wanna also rule that galaxy" huh?

Lmao. How did he find so many people to man those ships too? Like how many Sith cultists are there?

If he was using clones or droids, fine, but im pretty sure they were all regular people
Vinsanity_Lives

I had the biggest problem with chick calling herself Skywalker at the end.  Like really?  That doesn't really send a message at all.  Luke isn't even the one who trained her.
MusicFan

I had the biggest problem with chick calling herself Skywalker at the end.  Like really?  That doesn't really send a message at all.  Luke isn't even the one who trained her.

Message was shes choosing to continue their legacy and get rid of Palpatine.
Ren.At.Large

Lmao. How did he find so many people to man those ships too? Like how many Sith cultists are there?

If he was using clones or droids, fine, but im pretty sure they were all regular people

I aint even think of that :hah:

Empire stopped cloning and fell back on droids on top of that them niggas was losing mad battles too so I dont get who would join niggas after its been proven they can be beaten
Ren.At.Large

Biggest problem I have with Rey is shes a Mary Sue, shes perfect and good at everything, shes been that way the whole damn trilogy, her being a Palpatine tries to recapture the grand reveal of Darth Vader being Luke's father and it falls flat because it was done inna lazy way and Im pretty sure it was a Rian clean up job. The whole "I wasn't tryin to kill you, I wanted to bring you to me so I can give you the throne" thing is horse ****.
Vinsanity_Lives

Biggest problem I have with Rey is shes a Mary Sue, shes perfect and good at everything, shes been that way the whole damn trilogy, her being a Palpatine tries to recapture the grand reveal of Darth Vader being Luke's father and it falls flat because it was done inna lazy way and Im pretty sure it was a Rian clean up job. The whole "I wasn't tryin to kill you, I wanted to bring you to me so I can give you the throne" thing is horse ****.

Oh yeah totally, no one can invest in that journey, it's too bad because she's a good lead if done right (Luke's daughter maybe?) she never even took DAMAGE the entire trilogy.  How ridiculous is that?

Even Luke, Anakin obviously, Han, Obi Wan all took serious adversity or damage/torture, Rey literally was like invincible
Ren.At.Large

Oh yeah totally, no one can invest in that journey, it's too bad because she's a good lead if done right (Luke's daughter maybe?) she never even took DAMAGE the entire trilogy.  How ridiculous is that?

Even Luke, Anakin obviously, Han, Obi Wan all took serious adversity or damage/torture, Rey literally was like invincible

Thats why I was hoping Finn would get sum development his arc had potential

Orphaned child soldier forced into the 1st Order-> Grows a conscious and deserts-> becomes force sensitive->Loses the 1st battle but gets stronger throughout the trilogy

Woulda been a much better heroes journey than

Mystery origin-> Mystery origin-> Oh wait Imma good shot, oh yea im also a good pilot hmmmm mystery mystery-> Im strong af wit the force-> mystery mystery-> Oh yea turns out imma Palpatine and I want revenge and im also in love with the guy whos been tryin to kill me
wizdom28

Right! Lol
Hes creating people now? that are 100% on board with this dead hooked up to a machine maniac? on this Sun-less planet? or something and that stadium full of fanatics was weird lol like who or what are they? How come they didnt rush Rey and Kylo instead of just cheering
And why are the imperial guards and the knights of Ren trash? Lol
Ren.At.Large

Palpatine being alive still is also a slap in the face to the OG trilogy its like Anakin & Obi died for nothin almost, plus that nigga out lived Leia, Luke & Han, thats bull****
beyonceknowles

Palpatine being alive still is also a slap in the face to the OG trilogy its like Anakin & Obi died for nothin almost, plus that nigga out lived Leia, Luke & Han, thats bull****

I'm ngl I thought they would introduce the fact that palpatine is alive in a better way. Poe just said it as if it was nothing lmao
Ren.At.Large

I'm ngl I thought they would introduce the fact that palpatine is alive in a better way. Poe just said it as if it was nothing lmao

Well with all that Force Projection Bull**** they can just say he projected himself into the Death Star from that planet but still the premise of the movie is pretty much just like "Oh yea he still alive, lets go find him" :hah:
Vinsanity_Lives

Thats why I was hoping Finn would get sum development his arc had potential

Orphaned child soldier forced into the 1st Order-> Grows a conscious and deserts-> becomes force sensitive->Loses the 1st battle but gets stronger throughout the trilogy

Woulda been a much better heroes journey than

Mystery origin-> Mystery origin-> Oh wait Imma good shot, oh yea im also a good pilot hmmmm mystery mystery-> Im strong af wit the force-> mystery mystery-> Oh yea turns out imma Palpatine and I want revenge and im also in love with the guy whos been tryin to kill me

Mark Hamill had the same thought as me which made me instantly dislike this trilogy

"SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET ANY TRAINING!"

yet immediately was able to pickup a lightsaber and fight a sith... Even Jedis needed training from the start.

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook