Who better?

Messi
7 (70%)
Cristiano Ronaldo
3 (30%)
Total Members Voted: 10
Marauder

"work as hard for"
FK taking is one aspect of the game, I mean training and working out in general. Like have you seen Ronaldo's body fam :dash:, compare it to Messi's and tell me who you think has to work harder to maintain that

Well, Leo plays with his head more, Cris is a goalscoring tank. Of course he has to work on his body.

Leo trains and works seriously too. He's not chilling and drinking mate all the time lol :hah:

Link

Imagine still asking this lol. Messi can do everything at an elite level. Take away Ronaldo’s goal scoring ability and what does he offer you?? Take away Messi’s goals and he can offer you assists, dribbling and playmaking
kLip
If yall like ludacris email me we can talk. If yall hate ludacris fuck off!!!!

Well, Leo plays with his head more, Cris is a goalscoring tank. Of course he has to work on his body.

Leo trains and works seriously too. He's not chilling and drinking mate all the time lol :hah:
I'm not saying Messi doesn't train and just has purely natural ability that he relies on, he's obviously passionate about the game and puts in a lot of time to perfect his skills. I just think his natural ability is greater than Ronaldo's and Ronaldo has to work harder to perform at similar levels, which is why I used the Goku and Vegeta analogy. Goku doesn't sit back whenever they have to fight someone, but Vegeta trains his ass off at 500x gravity and **** but Goku somehow still always surpasses him slightly because he's just naturally stronger than Vegeta is
Imagine still asking this lol. Messi can do everything at an elite level. Take away Ronaldo’s goal scoring ability and what does he offer you?? Take away Messi’s goals and he can offer you assists, dribbling and playmaking
This is my mindset on it too. I had this debate with someone irl and I said Messi is the more complete player and nigga responded with "I disagree, Ronaldo can score with powerful strikes, from free kicks, with his head" :dahell: As a goal scorer, sure maybe Ronaldo > Messi, but Messi is clearly more well rounded and useful no matter where he is on the pitch
Tribe
3x DPOY and 2018 MVP

yall americans need to stop commenting on football lmao. goalscoring is the only thing that Ronaldo can keep up with, and even at that Messi is alot more efficient.
Marauder

I'm not saying Messi doesn't train and just has purely natural ability that he relies on, he's obviously passionate about the game and puts in a lot of time to perfect his skills. I just think his natural ability is greater than Ronaldo's and Ronaldo has to work harder to perform at similar levels, which is why I used the Goku and Vegeta analogy. Goku doesn't sit back whenever they have to fight someone, but Vegeta trains his ass off at 500x gravity and **** but Goku somehow still always surpasses him slightly because he's just naturally stronger than Vegeta is

Fair enough.
pt
#JoannaNewsom

you can't compare the two. pick yours and move on.
Ye34
#TMT

Ronaldo
lordking987

siakam
blond

that stupid claim that ronaldo only “runs and shoots” god damn if that’s all he does then replace him. undoubtedly hardest working athlete of all times, attacking football genius in terms of positioning, finishing and playing in the air. incredible leader and records breaker.

some of you got to avoid talking football for real.
Chess Not Checkers

Messi

Pages:1 2

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook