ok

Arthur Melo
heat27

Kobe
Singh is King

Messi

Greatest of all time
Immortal123

Ronaldo won more important titles with a worse team.
NPZ
im working on dying

Ronaldo.
Halloween Jack

Ronaldo
yandhi84

Added a poll.
Gnarly

yall americans need to stop commenting on football lmao. goalscoring is the only thing that Ronaldo can keep up with, and even at that Messi is alot more efficient.
kLip
If yall like ludacris email me we can talk. If yall hate ludacris fuck off!!!!

I'm biased because I've been a Barcelona supporter since 2008, Messi has been there since I got into football but I honestly believe Messi is the more complete player. He can drop deep and produce some magical passes to help his team win, Ronaldo just seems to use pace and skill to out maneuver the opposition. I've always thought of it as Messi as Goku and Ronaldo as Vegeta, Ronaldo has to train and put in insane amounts of work while Messi just seems to have natural God given talent that he didn't have to work as hard for.

Either way, we're extremely blessed to be alive at a time where they're both playing, we can witness their accomplishments and they've had relatively minor injuries. The fact that they played in the same league for major rivals for years and we got to see them in the same match so many times is another thing to be grateful for. Their stats are insane, I don't think any of us will live to see their records being broken
Marauder

Ronaldo has to train and put in insane amounts of work while Messi just seems to have natural God given talent that he didn't have to work as hard for.

Messi has to work hard on his game too fam, **** you mean :koolaid:

Like he just didn't become best FK taker now when stepped into the pitch, he worked on it :what:
kLip
If yall like ludacris email me we can talk. If yall hate ludacris fuck off!!!!

Messi has to work hard on his game too fam, **** you mean :koolaid:

Like he just didn't become best FK taker now when stepped into the pitch, he worked on it :what:
"work as hard for"
FK taking is one aspect of the game, I mean training and working out in general. Like have you seen Ronaldo's body fam :dash:, compare it to Messi's and tell me who you think has to work harder to maintain that

Pages:1 2

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook