Kanye To The: Kanye West

What's your opinion on squat toilets?

Pages:1 2

iCarly Japan

read title. Also, did you ever used on?

Been to Europe a few times and encountered them. I already refuse to **** in public toilets no way Im squatting
Undecided
What's on your mind?

#BidetBoys

shout out to Ultra
RVI_
K̎͑͛͒̀̓̓͆͒̈̎̌̑̏͋̚͏̸̢̧͚̹̘̗͖̹̭̳͎̯͓̟̤̝ͅT̈́̈́ͭ̄̂ͪ͟͝҉̢͈̱̳̤͕̬̬̭̠͎͉̼͚̞̖ͅT̊̄

never used but I respect
Skywalker.
Find me on ktt2

Went to one in Vietnam which smelled so bad that I threw up while pissing
Lou

a what? are they just holes in the ground
Henry Krinkle

KingOlajuwon

Get your leg game up
Nessy
I did spread the hole

Travis scott invented
KELYE

Yeah in Japan there are lots Ive used two before but I usually avoid them because Im lazy
KELYE

No there is plumbing and porcelain there but its just a long kinda toilet on the ground
Bri10

No there is plumbing and porcelain there but its just a long kinda toilet on the ground
So a home in the ground dressed as a toilet?
beflygelt
'i don't give a fick' - Yasiin

they sometimes don't have anything else in Japan. Not as bad as I thought it'd be tbh. Squatting is the natural position, makes your **** glide down like butter :dk:
Lou

looked it up, looks truly terrible. Looks like ppls **** would just plop in there and pile up and not even go down the hole. Cant imagine what a public squat toilet would look and smell like
Undecided
What's on your mind?

One of the worst restrooms I been to was south of Pueblo, CO on the highway. Its looks like a normal toliet but it just goes into a hole in a literal basement. The rest area has no plumbing and they let the **** pile up in the basement. Once a year they drive a skid-steer into the basement and scoop all the **** out. One of the workers said if you were to so happen drop anything in there you wouldn't be able to get it back. If a child fell in its basically RIP.
SosaTheGoat

What is this India
SosaTheGoat

One of the worst restrooms I been to was south of Pueblo, CO on the highway. Its looks like a normal toliet but it just goes into a hole in a literal basement. The rest area has no plumbing and they let the **** pile up in the basement. Once a year they drive a skid-steer into the basement and scoop all the **** out. One of the workers said if you were to so happen drop anything in there you wouldn't be able to get it back. If a child fell in its basically RIP.
in Colorado :damn:
Chanel 🏳️‍🌈

Aww hell no

Pages:1 2

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook