Kanye To The: Kanye West

🏈 NFL Survivor Pool 2019 🏈 | 🎆 Winner Gets An Emoji 🎆| 11 Remain

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33

My Night.💕
Chapter 212

https://imgur.com/a/jmumx7j
Ravens
Gamemaster bliss what do you think of this, I just copied and pasted your rules so I'll let you give the decision

Adaptation
Beethoven of the Block

Jey had more time than everyone else to make a decision. Letís say he was initially considering picking a team from a 1pm game. Well, he had 41 minutes to view those games, and he could have decided he didnít like what he saw and then picked a 4pm game. Other people didnít have that opportunity.

He had more time to research. He had more time to consult experts. Itís not fair.

Ultimately, however, it has no impact on me, as I have been eliminated. But Iíd hate to see those who played fairly have a disadvantage.
jey ❄️
DK 64th oa

https://imgur.com/a/jmumx7j
lol
grats bro

you're a nutcase
jey ❄️
DK 64th oa

Jey had more time than everyone else to make a decision. Let’s say he was initially considering picking a team from a 1pm game. Well, he had 41 minutes to view those games, and he could have decided he didn’t like what he saw and then picked a 4pm game. Other people didn’t have that opportunity.

He had more time to research. He had more time to consult experts. It’s not fair.

Ultimately, however, it has no impact on me, as I have been eliminated. But I’d hate to see those who played fairly have a disadvantage.
literally picked my favourite team which I would have regardless of posting time

don't make it like I had a diabolical plan to jack up your precious competition

really hope your dedication to this is even remotely reflected In your real life lmao
Adaptation
Beethoven of the Block

lol
grats bro

you're a nutcase

Ty
Adaptation
Beethoven of the Block

literally picked my favourite team which I would have regardless of posting time

don't make it like I had a diabolical plan to jack up your precious competition

really hope your dedication to this is even remotely reflected In your real life lmao

Ty
Guru2🤱🏼

Ty
what point are you arguing
Link

Saints
Adaptation
Beethoven of the Block

what point are you arguing

Rules are meant to be followed. Enforce the rule or remove the rule.
DeShazor
Demi-God

Adaptation really going wild
DeShazor
Demi-God

Oh and I'd still really appreciate if you wouldn't put it in green - red because I can't see it
jey ❄️
DK 64th oa

Rules are meant to be followed. Enforce the rule or remove the rule.

"rUlEz r MEanT tO bE fOlLoW3d"

keeksmarone
Go Pack Go

:hah:   You just gotta get your pick in before the game you picked.  I dont see how theres an advantage from having less games to choose from if you pick a 4pm game after 1pm
jey ❄️
DK 64th oa

:hah:   You just gotta get your pick in before the game you picked.  I dont see how theres an advantage from having less games to choose from if you pick a 4pm game after 1pm
ďrUlEz r MEanT tO bE fOlLoW3dĒ
DeShazor
Demi-God

I just want Night to not put red and green colors!!
keeksmarone
Go Pack Go

I just want Night to not put red and green colors!!
:koolaid: :blindhah:
Number

Jangle :jordanlaff:
My Night.💕
Chapter 212

Oh and I'd still really appreciate if you wouldn't put it in green - red because I can't see it
I mean people that have been eliminated are also in the op

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook