Kanye To The: Kanye West

Iím moving in 1 week, still waiting for my Igor vinyl and they refuse to help me

Pages:1

George Costanza
The jerk store called...they're running out of you

I emailed them asking: since we are now well over the expected 12 week waiting period, if they can help me. Iím moving next week and will have no way of getting this viny, whenever they decide to actually ship it.

Them refusing to let me change the shipping address is absolutely insane. and idk what to even do

Has anyone had something like this happen to them? Does anyone have. Recommendation for what I can do?

cowbook
Never forget you are the reason, together we can make the effort. We as because we are, if you dont love you are mislead, LOVE - Lil B

Just ask for a refund man
MemePlug
we still out here, livin like a doctor

maybe ask some of the people that live near you to pick it up for you and ship it to you? idk man that situation sucks
George Costanza

Just ask for a refund man

I donít want a refund, I want my record. Plus, they wouldnít refund me anyway.

Hey there, We would like to thank you for your support and patience during this busy season! IGOR VINYL bundles on ďawaiting fulfillmentĒ will be shipped to you as soon possible due to unforeseen production delays.  As a friendly reminder, and as stated on our website in the itemsí description before purchases- ALL sales are final on IGOR bundles. We are not accepting any of the following: CANCELLATIONS, EDITS, EXCHANGES, COMBINING ORDERS FOR SHIPPING, OR REFUNDS on IGOR bundles. Again, your order will be shipped to you once they arrive at our facility. Thank you for understanding, GW
George Costanza

maybe ask some of the people that live near you to pick it up for you and ship it to you? idk man that situation sucks

The house is being sold to somebody else, itís not like I have family that will still live in that house. Itís a really annoying situation.
cowbook
Never forget you are the reason, together we can make the effort. We as because we are, if you dont love you are mislead, LOVE - Lil B

The house is being sold to somebody else, itís not like I have family that will still live in that house. Itís a really annoying situation.
lmao this is ****ed up man

ACTUALLY the post office usually knows to redirect incoming mail. Just let tell the ones that usually deliver to your house
George Costanza

lmao this is ****ed up man

ACTUALLY the post office usually knows to redirect incoming mail. Just let tell the ones that usually deliver to your house

I suppose the post office could catch it. But still, wtf is wrong with Golf? They are the #1 worst company of all time. Itís so crazy.
cowbook

I suppose the post office could catch it. But still, wtf is wrong with Golf? They are the #1 worst company of all time. Itís so crazy.
idk bro I ordered wallets a chair and stickers and only got stickers. The rest canceled
George Costanza

cowbook link=topic=8241391.msg540642617#msg540642617 date=1567225​829
idk bro I ordered wallets a chair and stickers and only got stickers. The rest canceled

Doesnít surprise me. Golf ****ing sucks.
Crooklyn_Jets
Matthew 22:37-40

Yeah if I'm not mistaken you can pay the post office a small fee to redirect mail to your new address for 2-3 months.

Pages:1

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook