Kanye To The: Kanye West

I'm consistently working on my hobby and goals but I'm still depressed.

Pages:1 2

SEANLAURENTPARIS
starting a brand

Meditation/mindfulness - just not thinking can really help.

Try and wake up/go to sleep at the same time everyday even on weekends.
Eat healthy..

Medication might help, but at least speak to someone about what's going on in your head

Visions

OP youíre more than welcome to PM me if you need someone to vent/talk to
MFreezy
I love all things www.ktt2.com

You have to balance it with going outside and ****. Go within, have a spiritual practice, and communicate with the spirits. Ground yourself in nature when you're not working on your stuff.
Mako Prix

Deep Down you donít believe youíre worthy , change your perception  of yourself ,watch what you tell yourself, watch the words you use 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
dawg.
A mildly offended pupper.

send me some of ur art if u can,im interested in seeing it

recent shoot I did

Drawings

dawg.

Introvert does not mean a reclusive lol

I'm not a recluse though. I go out and do stuff by myself, find locations to shoot or go down to my local strip and find a place to sit, draw and eat
Pointes
lifetime member

amazon is killing you and you need to go to therapy dawg
the acid won't help
Young
Young Louis

Itís not just all about sticking to a goal. Sometimes itís about accepting the bad parts too
This right here. It's not all flowers and roses. In fact it's mostly not flowers and roses. Which is why you make sure you get quality time in the flowers and roses when they come, along with reducing the amount of mud and dirt through the path as much as possible.
dawg.

amazon is killing you and you need to go to therapy dawg
the acid won't help

after these next 25 tabs I'll be finish I swear.  I am trying to leave there forreal
Pointes
lifetime member

after these next 25 tabs I'll be finish I swear.  I am trying to leave there forreal
smfh dawg :floyd:
Tunechi Carterz
LWHQ

I feel like that all the time :ffpu:
me wa cagar

"Models I photograph"

Nice brag thread bro
kestredA
china travel

I am depressed too, but my hobby helps me. I like creating some cool small lapel pins with the help of the service called PinSource, and I like it a lot. I also sell some online which is really cool too. What do you think about such hobbies?

Pages:1 2

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook