Kanye To The: Kanye West

BROOKLYN NETS | OFFICIAL THREAD

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

CleverWrittens
Nets - Cowboys - Mets - Stars - Duke - PSU

Kenny on Kyrie.

“I’m definitely starting to do my homework on him. It’s still recent,” the coach said. “I think the challenge is to get the best Kyrie. I want him to have his best season ever and continue that improvement and that’s tough because he played well last year. I know there’s a lot of talk out there, but you look at his numbers and I think the way he played really well. Definitely going to challenge him to keep improving. We play a system I don’t imagine changing a ton.

“You’ll have to ask him, but I think that’s part of the reason he was interested in coming here our style of play. I think we’ll come to a meeting of minds between me and him and how that works within the group.”

CleverWrittens

Irving's contract is especially interesting: eight separate incentives -- $125,000 each, all deemed "unlikely" -- and thus not included in Irving's current cap hit. Irving's initial salary for 2019-20 is $31,720,000 -- exactly $1 million short of his maximum. Hitting all eight bonuses would make up the difference.

Irving would earn $125,000 apiece if:

He appears in at least 70 regular-season games.

He appears in at least 60 regular-season games and averages fewer than 2.4 turnovers per game. Irving has averaged 2.6 turnovers per game over his career, and between 2.3 and 2.7 in each of his past six seasons.

He appears in at least 60 regular-season games and attempts at least 4.6 free throws per game. Irving has averaged 4.4 free throws per game for his career, and has fallen below the 4.6 mark in each of his past two seasons.

He shoots 88.5 percent or better from the free throw line in the regular season. Irving is a career 87.5 percent free throw shooter. He has cracked the 88.5 percent mark in three of his eight career seasons.

Makes at least 2.8 3-pointers per game in the regular season. Irving has accomplished that just once in eight seasons. He has averaged 2.1 made 3s per game over his career.

He commits fewer than 2.1 fouls per game in the regular season. His career average: 2.2.

The Nets score at least 114 points per 100 possessions in the regular season with Irving on the floor.
CleverWrittens

Durant unlocks a $1 million bonus -- raising his salary to the maximum -- if any one of the following occur:

The Nets make the playoffs.

The Nets win 43 or more games.

Durant plays in at least 50 regular-season games.

Durant makes the All-Star team.

These bonuses are deemed "likely" to be reached and thus factor into Durant's cap hit already.
CleverWrittens

CleverWrittens

CleverWrittens

CleverWrittens

Free agent guard David Nwaba has agreed to a two-year deal with the Brooklyn Nets.
CleverWrittens

Free agent F Henry Ellenson is signing a two-way contract with the Brooklyn Nets.
CleverWrittens

Brooklyn Nets guard Caris LeVert has agreed to a three-year, $52.5 million contract extension, league sources tell ESPN. LeVert turns 25 today.
CleverWrittens

Brooklyn Nets forward Wilson Chandler is facing a 25 game suspension for testing positive for PED use.
CleverWrittens

CleverWrittens

“We want to end our careers together, we want to do this as a team, and then what better place to do it than Brooklyn?”

https://t.co/2KlX9CE0FW?amp=1
CleverWrittens

“We were just like, ‘Are we ready to do it? And we were all like, yeah.’”

- KD on his conversation with Kyrie Irving & DeAndre Jordan
CleverWrittens

Kevin Durant when asked about other teams pursuing him:

“Ultimately I wanted to be here.”
CleverWrittens

“It’s really easy to see what these guys were doing. I didn’t need a deep analysis... Really easy to see what kind of organization this is.”

- Kevin Durant on joining Nets
CleverWrittens

“For me it’s about the history and the transition it’s made, being in Brooklyn... let me bring this New Jersey/Brooklyn style.”

- Kyrie Irving
CleverWrittens

“We wanted to end our careers together, and what better place than Brooklyn?”

- Kyrie Irving talking about teaming up with KD
kidkuro

**** them niggas.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook