Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

if u know u know :ffpu:

Legit feel like having a crush on her ffs
YEEZUS ⚡️

Mid movie

Diana a cutie
sipsomektt

this movie had a lot of the moments that I wanted it to have, but it throws the audience into the action way too quickly. there's basically NO character development prior to the bulk of the plot setting in. I can't help but to compare it to Superbad, and that movie actually sets up the main characters so well before putting them in the crazy situations, which makes the viewer actually care about them by the time it happens. this film fails to do that.
hi roller

ill never not watch a coming of age movie
TylerWaves
Deleted

Going to see this tonight, thread got me nervous though

sam.

this movie had a lot of the moments that I wanted it to have, but it throws the audience into the action way too quickly. there's basically NO character development prior to the bulk of the plot setting in. I can't help but to compare it to Superbad, and that movie actually sets up the main characters so well before putting them in the crazy situations, which makes the viewer actually care about them by the time it happens. this film fails to do that.

I also thought of Superbad once this kinda started up and feel the same way as you. All the characters and set-up could have been so much more rewarding if all the character intros didn't feel so forced and surface level.

You could kind of tell this was Wilde's first stab at directing and while I do think she could have a bright future in the director's chair, this movie ends up just kinda being "pretty good" in a lot of ways but really great in very few ways IMO
sam.

Didier link=topic=8204401.msg538157657#msg538157657 date=155889825​8
the music in this >>>

Yeah the soundtrack was some heat

When they played Cautious Clay I almost lost it :banderas:
Chanel 🏳️‍🌈

Torrents
Tbh
:dead:

Also for those who watched it already, is this better or worse than Lady Bird?
Mr. Petty Jones
babies

movie was veryyyyy subpar for how well it's been reviewed.
WNBABOL

Cool movie but you dont yall ever in yall ****ing life compare this to Superbad ****ing stupid

WNBABOL

Tbh
:dead:

Also for those who watched it already, is this better or worse than Lady Bird?

Worse

Lady Bird is good without shoving the message in your face (coming from a nigga)

Mr. Hyphen
lets all get along

Real sad this is flopping commercially
YANDHI

feel like its release isnt that wide. would have liked to see it in theatres but there's only a couple of showings a day at a couple of theatres far away from me...doesn't show near me in Maryland..would have to go to DC out of state just to see it

Also i only ended up seeing it cus of the leak from Netflix in France. This can't be showing at that many places. The promo would make you think this is a massive movie tho
Jae Rell
Kamala Harris is the final form of White Supremacy!

Haven't seen much promo for this movie. Plus I thought the trailer was some trash. It wasn't until they released the first six minutes on YouTube that I felt like this is something I'd **** with.
PT. 💎
bob igers son

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook