Kanye To The: Kanye West

Pre Flower Boy days why do you like Tyler?

Pages:1 2 3

Prince Akeem
Prince Akeem, they throw flowers at my feet, migga

**** rider/idol worshiper aka someone who can't be objective with, can't critique nor handle when others critique said artist's/person's silly antics, low quality creations nor negative outputs.
In that case I get it. I'm still objective about T but I love him as a creative, his music, designing and fashion

Crooklyn_Jets
Matthew 22:37-40

In that case I get it. I'm still objective about T but I love him as a creative, his music, designing and fashion
ok
yorkie
FUCK S FUCK PT

i was on hypebeast forums and fell in love with bastard and nostalgia ultra before i really knew who they were, then he posted the teaser for yonkers in the OF thread and became a fan, crazy how i was in a thread where he used to post
Mitch 🤩
hey

2011 Odd Future while didnít age well was literally the coolest **** ever

From learning about all the members, to the crazy shows and tweets, to the music and interviews and videos, and of course finding out about ****ing EARL
martucacomayuca

I guess it was the shock factor (the trolling, the profanity) when I was younger, but as I grew he became extremely inspirational to me, he had a house, a studio, a successful clothing line, and a ****ING CARNIVAL. The music is what tied it all together for me, I remember diving into all of the old OF **** post wolf and just falling in love with the darkness of the music which goes back to the shock factor as I said earlier. I guess I just love seeing talented people thrive at what they're doing because that's what I always envisioned myself doing.
I remember I saw the Yonkers video on the Kanye blog and was hooked, then the Jimmy Fallon presentation and that was enough for me. I binged the mixtapes, VCR still one of my favorite songs, his production on Domo's Rolling Papers, the idea of a collective putting out so much content, the energy, I guess. It was my last year in school and I needed that type of push, as in the rage mixed with emotions and going all in. I live in Guatemala, by the way, so I had no one (at the time) to talk about this... but, yeah, this idea of having a vision and executing it, no matter what still impresses me
bucky

48 is my favorite tyler song OAT and what made me fall in love with him
cmilan7
Here on a spaceship hanging out with E.T and Mark Zuckerberg.

wolf was a classic.
Schlamer P. Louie

Real fans saw the potential from the start.
Richie5
fuck

pre wolf days were tight. the music resonated with 16 yr old me.
DonVito
bumpin Jane Fonda in hotel Rwanda

saw the Jimmy Fallon performance and never looked back
JoeCool

I saw the thyroid sketch late night on adult swim and his Yonkers vid came on mtv, after that i searched him up lmao

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook