Kanye To The: Kanye West

Pre Flower Boy days why do you like Tyler?

Pages:1 2 3

Crooklyn_Jets
Matthew 22:37-40

Not judging anyone but is Colossus pretty much his fanbase in a nutshell or what drew you in pre Wolf era Tyler. I enjoy the beats and some songs but I feel left out cause overall it isn't for me.

Gon Freaks
cayendo

Not judging anyone but is Colossus pretty much his fanbase in a nutshell or what drew you in pre Wolf era Tyler. I enjoy the beats and some songs but I feel left out cause overall it isn't for me.
Well first song I heard was sandwiches and I was hooked for life
DonVito
bumpin Jane Fonda in hotel Rwanda

Akuma

Crooklyn_Jets
Matthew 22:37-40

You think I want to read the same **** three times..
DonVito

DonVito

oops again wow mobile sucks
Sensei Dragon

Heard Yonkers first and was like "okay..." then I heard She and Golden and instantly gravitated to the left field production and the relatable lyrics he was saying. I was 14 at the time so that's also probably a factor, hearing such different polarizing music at a young impressionable age. Then I heard **** like VCR and Analog Slow It Down and Splatter and Window and Oblivion and French and Her.

All this **** was sooooooooooooooo different from anything I've ever heard in my life plus it sounded so good hearing this type of music for the first time. You gotta understand he's the first rapper of his type that executed his sound very well.
HorseMastaFlexSection Mod
https://soundcloud.com/kevwest-mass1v3/cold-case

VCR was raw as ****, and the summer of skating to radical, that whole ****ing mixtape, yeah that never left me.
fly_05

I started stanning Tyler/Odd Future late 2011/early 2012ish. I was 15 at the time so I thought the dumb **** they did was funny. I wasn't into all the edgy **** though and thought the fanbase was cringe. I wasn't that big on Goblin but loved Bastard and Tyler's production on the different OF projects.
Fantasy
KTT2.com

I didnít like rap, I was more into indie/rock/punk, & Tyler was the antithesis to mainstream rap, his music was so different, & still is.

He skated and had friends who wore the same bands tees I had.

Instantly grabbed me. Itís like he belonged in my friend group.

Made me feel like I was a leader & being myself was cool.

Idk tons of ****. It was fun.
haaahn

i followed him as a figure around wolf and gtav coming out, but never really checked for his music until cherry bomb.

i was instantly hooked with cherry bomb.  i wasnít much of a fan of rap back then besides kanye and a few others so hearing deathcamp had me like :oh:

then i heard OKAGA CA. changed my life tbh
dragonpiece
TYLER

heard ifhy the day the video dropped and stanned since
Sounds💜
both nuts weigh two pounds, all on ya bitch like futons

Became a fan in 2012, became a Stan pretty quick. Was just different, had this thing about him & OF as a whole. The energy was there. They were funny as ****.
Iíve stayed a Stan cause I understand people grow & change so never minded how heís changed as a person & the music did too. Me & him are the same age so i always feel like weíve grown together :dno:
G The Creator

Radicals got me hooked, loved goblin/bastard/wolf, cherry bomb changed my life, all this happened within spring 2017
steviespace

when yonkers was boomin n **** lol and the whole wave then.
FreeSponge

When I heard she that got me hooked onto Tyler and Frank :whew:
Akuma

yes

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook