2019 College Basketball Offseason Thread

Pages:1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Milly
Yellowhearted...

CHAPEL HILL CALEB LOVE. :rejoice: :yejoice:

Milly
Yellowhearted...

This most likely could lead us into missing out on Cade Cunningham. :khaled:

But Isaiah Todd or Greg Brown need to get with the program and sign with Rich Homie Roy. :soon:
Milly
Yellowhearted...

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1180486071882264582

KENNY HAS TO EXPLAIN THIS ONE. :hah: :hah: :hah:
Josh RIGardson
You got ice in your veins I got ice in my guts

Iím hearing our team defense is ****ing crazy this season. BP and people that saw the run we had last tourney are saying this...canít wait for game time.

Okoro and Stretch Akingbola are going to be some of the best freshmen defenders in the league
Unity 🍟

Iím hearing our team defense is ****ing crazy this season. BP and people that saw the run we had last tourney are saying this...canít wait for game time.

Okoro and Stretch Akingbola are going to be some of the best freshmen defenders in the league

Okoro is ****ing nasty bro. He's a young Matisse
Unity 🍟

Auburn is going to be nasty in general this year

Losing Harper and Okeke hurts but they've retooled really well
Josh RIGardson

Auburn is going to be nasty in general this year

Losing Harper and Okeke hurts but they've retooled really well
All about if they can figure out the offensive end by tourney time imo. UK and UF should be better so itís going to be tougher
AKFresh

Lowkey more excited for this season than for the NBA season. Championship or bust.
jey ❄️
DK 64th oa

Lowkey more excited for this season than for the NBA season. Championship or bust.
who..... :khaled:

mich or msu  :jaylaff:
AKFresh

who..... :khaled:

mich or msu  :jaylaff:
Juwan Howard going to have a rough start tbh
AKFresh

The streets in Germany been saying Franz is going to be better than Mo though :jordanok:
jey ❄️
DK 64th oa

yall better watch for my boy AJ Lawson :khaled2:
Milly
Yellowhearted...

Unity 🍟

yall better watch for my boy AJ Lawson :khaled2:

He will never reach his full potential on offense with Frank Martin as his head coach
thevoyce

Duke season's up in the air but I know for a fact it can't be as disappointing as last season was

jey ❄️
DK 64th oa

He will never reach his full potential on offense with Frank Martin as his head coach
just needs to get his enough to get drafted then #hegone
Josh RIGardson

Duke season's up in the air but I know for a fact it can't be as disappointing as last season was
I mean thatís just cause the expectations wonít be as high lol. It could be worse though certainly

Pages:1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook