Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Atlanta Falcons Thread | Burn It To The Ground

Pages:1 2 3 4

My Night.💕
Chapter 212

KING ****

"I'm not ever going to lie to you, I'm going crazy this year," Jones told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Wednesday. "I'm going crazy. I've been doing everything that I need to do. I'm taking care of my body. Physically and mentally, I'll be ready to go."

When pressed on whether "going crazy" meant 2,000 yards, something no receiver in the history of the NFL has accomplished, Jones set his bar at the moon.

"Well, I'm not a prediction-type guy, but I might mess around and go three (thousand), you know what I'm talking about,"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001037050/article/julio-jones-might-mess-around-and-go-for-3k-yards

1strdpiklyk

Allen Bailey, Tyler Davidson, Senat, Grady, and Shede? We might just have a run  defense yall.
UAintGottaLieCraig

If our defense can stay healthy we're gonna be a problem.  We addressed the Oline issues in the draft aggressively.  I really don't see too many holes in our game going into next year. I'm so glad we got rid of Sark.
Hollewood YB

Add me into OP, bigmancam can vouch for me
bigmancam

If our defense can stay healthy we're gonna be a problem.  We addressed the Oline issues in the draft aggressively.  I really don't see too many holes in our game going into next year. I'm so glad we got rid of Sark.
i think sark gets too much hate tbh. if it weren't for the defensive injuries he'd still be employed imo as his 2018 was actually not bad at all.
bigmancam

KING ****

"I'm not ever going to lie to you, I'm going crazy this year," Jones told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Wednesday. "I'm going crazy. I've been doing everything that I need to do. I'm taking care of my body. Physically and mentally, I'll be ready to go."

When pressed on whether "going crazy" meant 2,000 yards, something no receiver in the history of the NFL has accomplished, Jones set his bar at the moon.

"Well, I'm not a prediction-type guy, but I might mess around and go three (thousand), you know what I'm talking about,"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001037050/article/julio-jones-might-mess-around-and-go-for-3k-yards
:rejoice:
My Night.💕
Chapter 212

Add me into OP, bigmancam can vouch for me
:rejoice:
?
bigmancam

?
yeah he is
Hollewood YB

Max ainít usually right but he was spot on here :obamahhh:

My Night.💕
Chapter 212

Red Bandana
Power Moves Only

He was a good player for us. Always did the right things
Trafalgar D. Law

🚮
My Night.💕
Chapter 212

Quinn says heís planning on Kaleb McGary playing on Thursday night.
My Night.💕
Chapter 212

Matt Bryant should be getting signed today hopefully :work:
atl

i think im ready

not sure yet
Hollewood YB

Got that tingle in my ballsack

Football around the corner :rejoice:
Dxtr

Ya'll ass
My Night.💕