Kanye To The: Kanye West

🏀 🏀 All-NBA Teams Dropped | Haren & CP0 Beefing :russ: | Take the 🧢 off KD

Pages:1 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 3547

Which Warrior was most likely to be exclusively raised by their mom and grandmother? (poll by yusuke)

Curry
Klay
KD
Draymond
Iggy
All of the above
MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

Jazz mapping out how to stop harden  Next team they run into is gonna be WILDING
Pray he misses and hope you can get away with some fouls... Brilliant

yeezyy

Cavs in?
Lebron in?

bron taking a vacation for now :work:
MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

Also known as the JIZZ.
Facts
3k mazza world
Joan Didion Stan

In my opinion. From what Iíve seen so far the Toronto Raptors have to be the favorites to win the nba title

Sure they came out a little sluggish and lost the first game against the Magic but I find that to be a fluke. Also the disrespect and constant hate directed toward Kyle Lowry May be the best thing thatís ever happened to him. Since then heís been playing great and showing why heís an all star point guard. I think end continues to find his rhythm and he will be key for the raptors down the stretch

In addition to Kawhi Leonard you have Marc Gasol whoís playing fantastic and most importantly the X Factor of the playoffs. And a future all star

Pascal Siakam.

Honestly. You basically just took Anthony Davis level production and put him on the Raptors. Pascal Siakam has HANDS DOWN been the best player in the 2019 nba playoffs so far and I donít see another team that can stop him

But hey. Maybe the Bucks will put Giannis on Playoff P to slow him down? 🤔 who knows. But I know when it comes down to it Kawhi hasnít even scratched the surface of his TRUE nba Finals mvp playoff form

If matched up against the Rockets I think they have no answer for Kawhi, who will slow down harden plus has the respect in the league to not get in foul trouble. With pascal Siakam being able to pick up the slack from Kyle Lowry who will have a tough matchup against Chris Paul

All and all. If done correctly the raptors have to be the favorites to win the title so far

added to east thread op great writing felt like i was reading an excerpt from hemingway or saramago but about the toronto raptors
Stealth

The Caucasity of these signs

Thatís my caaaac fam :hhh:
Stealth

Lady in red :hhh:

Doris looking stunning tonight
Heebz
fuck kawhi

warriors would sweep the ****ets
trece
embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion

Another Flop!

ha ha ha!

Give the man an Oscar!
Ro Jo

bro harden is averaging a 30pt trip dub in the first 2 games, 1 bad half isnt a blueprint on stopping him considering it hasnt working the first 2 games
Theyíre giving a blueprint I said this thereís no way to stop anybody but they are slowing him down now imagine warriors imagine the fastbreak offense imagine all this **** that can come along with it
kidlalo
RIP XXX

warriors would sweep the ****ets
Ro Jo

Si Senor :joe:
METTTAAAA
Money 6
More like!

added to east thread op great writing felt like i was reading an excerpt from hemingway or saramago but about the toronto raptors
Thanks

Pretty sure I can write one for every team except the Clippers Pistons and Warriors because KD is a snake and will never win a title until he leaves Golden State
3k mazza world
Joan Didion Stan

whats the biggie song when he says something like "going to apartment 112"
Stealth

Another Flop!

ha ha ha!

Give the man an Oscar!

Definitely seen that post itt lol
The Infinite M
www.hiphopshelter.com

a 2nd round exit instead

Yeah we are not gonna get as far as the Lakers this y... oh wait.
Ro Jo

I would have missed him and double tapped your **** ass. He would have pissed on your body
Heís potty trained he wouldnít have
Thebigbelts

Go to the ****ing rim!
3k mazza world
Joan Didion Stan

saturday night post workout clay face mask hours

Pages:1 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 3547

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook