Kanye To The: Kanye West

Justin Bieber co-signs Lil Nas X

Pages:1 2 3

Efam

Lil nas x gon be called a plant in a few months when he doin features with bigger names

wissss.🌵Section Mod
adieu

>>>>>
skai :obamahhh:
PSYCHO KILLER.
giving head >>>>> getting head hot take

my UK connex  :whew:
Ol$en

now he's never going to fail
relate
thelifeofxo

Bieber uses his phone without a SIM card? man's got a thousand dollar iPod Touch
:hah:
Fave

when justin bieber said "call me maybe" was his favorite song it immediately turned the song into the smash hit it is known as today
uziverse
Deleted

itís #1 on apple music after his post :dead:

dude needs to hop on the remix
BooksAreSUS
why me why me why am I so fly?

need a JB collab
Sol Sabbath

Oh I remember this song from last year. Damn, gonna be interesting seeing him blow up. Song sounded like a meme but it's actually pretty good.
Sol Sabbath

Lil nas x gon be called a plant in a few months when he doin features with bigger names

But then again...what if he was one this whole time and it was just to make us believe he just caught one. I mean, people make memes all the time and we now know companies purposefully promote memes as a marketing strategy (air pods, Birdbox, etc), so he had that song correlating with horse memes outta no where when no one even knew who he was so how'd he get that much coverage for a random soundcloud rapper?
BAGELODON

Bieber uses his phone without a SIM card? man's got a thousand dollar iPod Touch
probably has every new phone sent to him unlocked. I used to use keep my sim in my iPhone and use my Samsung just to stream **** too before I sold it. Not that surprising tbh
FLIZZY
https://soundcloud.com/flizzyboy

i got the hORSES IN THE BACK
FLIZZY
https://soundcloud.com/flizzyboy

But then again...what if he was one this whole time and it was just to make us believe he just caught one. I mean, people make memes all the time and we now know companies purposefully promote memes as a marketing strategy (air pods, Birdbox, etc), so he had that song correlating with horse memes outta no where when no one even knew who he was so how'd he get that much coverage for a random soundcloud rapper?
Isn't the meme Red Dead Redemption?
Krishu (fkaDennis)
Krishard

>>>>>
Krishu (fkaDennis)
Krishard

Krishu (fkaDennis)
Krishard

my UK connex  :whew:

AGFE
Red Bandana
Power Moves Only

Damn just like that and itís #1
BasedDamyan

I mean..is he not?

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook