Kanye To The: Kanye West

Official Brandon Ingram Thread | Enter the Hyperbolic Time Chamber 🙏🏾 🤴🏾

Pages:1 2 3 4 5

keepthereceipt
Hi

crazy how they just keep disrespecting me

me and you the only one riding for him when everyone was hating and thats no cap

The Villain

me and you the only one riding for him when everyone was hating and thats no cap

lol
Beautiful Morning ⛈
For your vibe and your smile I dont mind a lil rain

Praying for the young king
no nigga

:cosby:
barko
we all try

:cosby:
You can call me TBOG. I am currently 13 years-old. Not that youd care but I reside in north-east Moriohs villa district. Also Ive yet to marry. In order to make a living, I work for my dad. After a long days work, I return home no later than 6 PM. I dont like smoking but I do enjoy the occasional drink.

Im always in bed by 11 PM and I make it a point to get no less than eight hours of sleep each night. Before bed, I drink a warm glass of milk, its always coupled with twenty minutes of stretching to decompress from a long day. Sweet dreams are the usual result of this. I then awake as fresh and recharged as a newborn child, ready to take on the days challenges. And after my last check-up, I was given a clean bill of health.

For as long as I can remember, Ive done everything in my power to live a productive life, that allows me to pursue a lasting inner-peace. This may be a foreign concept but I choose not to concern myself with winning or losing, lifes troubles or enemies who bring sleepless nights. That is how I cope with this backwards life we find ourselves living. Its what brings me happiness in a world fraught with hardship and misery. Of course, if I were ever to engage in combat, I would win the battle without question.
Luka Kloppo
Champions

Was a hater, but hope hes good prayers for real
Duck 🧞‍♂️

BRANDON INGRAM

Post All-Star Break:
27.8 PPG
7.5 RPG
2.5 APG
57% FG
53% 3FG

LONZO BALL

Will update later today after work.

THE FAM:
LAFLAMEXX
Number
The Villain
AKFresh
MetroThuggin
Dxtr
Eat Your Vegetables
Don Julio
ActavisABabyBottle
thevoyce
nonigga

******If I missed you, Im sorry. Just put your name down. Gotta go to work
????
Duck 🧞‍♂️

Wav link=topic=8172199.msg535906961#msg535906961 date=155215​9136

LAFLAME

????

they locked the laker thread so i wanted to make one dedicated to most of our 2 favorite players

then nonigga made this one just for ingram and forgot a bunch of people who should've been on the list so i did make the one i wanted to

then they merged it like some hoes and unlocked the laker thread
no nigga

adding names quote this
First Take

adding names quote this
Cuban
Anything she wants I will like ferris

adding names quote this
Beautiful Morning ⛈
For your vibe and your smile I dont mind a lil rain

The surgery went well :yejoice:
Juie

I should be an OG of this based off Laker threads but I haven't posted as much this season
The Villain

I should be an OG of this based off Laker threads but I haven't posted as much this season

this a fluke thread anyways
no nigga

look at this nigga lmao!
IllestMotherAlive

Dxtr

Soon.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook