Kanye To The: Kanye West

Ryan Coogler Producing 'Jesus Was My Homeboy' (Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5

wizdom28

americans hatred of Kaluuya :rejoice:
Americans hate him?

PalmTree
By the way... not cleared😂

coochie coogler
PleaseFeedtheTroll

If Americans hate Kaluuya, Get Out would not be as big as it is, and Jordan Peele would not have launched his career.
Jae Rell
Kamala Harris is the final form of White Supremacy!

Every time I see a movie Coogler producing...I'm like this nigga wasting his time with Disney.
TheSecondDream

In as ****
TheSecondDream

wait what you mean? Never seen any hate for em
TheSecondDream

Lakeith be looking so sad in his pictures
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Jesse Plemons & ‘The Deuce’ Actress Dominique Fishback Join Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In WB’s Black Panthers Pic ‘Jesus Was My Homeboy’

Jesse Plemons (The Post) and The Deuce actress Dominique Fishback are joining Warner Bros’ and MACRO’s anticipated Black Panthers pic Jesus Was My Homeboy, starring Daniel Kaluuya (Get Out) and Lakeith Stanfield (Atlanta).

The Ryan Coogler-produced film will follow the rise and untimely demise of iconic Black Panther Party member Fred Hampton (Kaluuya) as seen through the eyes of William O’Neal (Stanfield), the man who betrayed him to the FBI. It will explore how the FBI infiltrated the Black Panthers, the psychology of their informant and the notorious assassination of the young political leader who died aged only 21. Production is due to start in mid-late October.

Fishback, the female lead, will play Hampton’s lover Deborah Johnson, the mother of activist Fred Hampton Jr. Plemons will star as Roy Mitchell, one of the primary FBI agents assigned to pursue Hampton and get intelligence from O’Neal.

Black Panther director Coogler and Charles D. King’s (Mudbound) MACRO are producing with finance coming from Macro and Warner Bros. Shaka King (Newlyweeds) will direct and also produce from a script he wrote with Will Berson (Sea Oak).

Plemons, well known for TV roles in Black Mirror, Fargo and Friday Night Lights, and movies Game Night, The Post and Vice, will next be seen in Martin Scorsese’s The Irishman, Charlie Kaufman’s I’m Thinking Of Ending Things and Disney’s Jungle Cruise.
s
cut

in
hollywood riot

Why is a Brit playing an American when LaKeith would've been fine?
you guys give attention to irrelevant things smh
YAY

you guys give attention to irrelevant things smh
it’s not irrelevant. Hollywood keeps casting brits to play black american historical figures.

Samuel Jackson had a point.
Wahi.
....like a kool-aid pickle

it’s not irrelevant. Hollywood keeps casting brits to play black american historical figures.

....maybe, just maybe it's cause they're better? :mm:
YAY

....maybe, just maybe it's cause they're better? :mm:
we get it, you think black brits are “classier” than black Americans.
hollywood riot

It’s acting
White people been doing it for years
Imagine if we never got Daniel Day Lewis to play Lincoln
Or Oyelowo to play MLK
All great performances who cares where these people come from
Wahi.
....like a kool-aid pickle

It’s acting
White people been doing it for years
Imagine if we never got Daniel Day Lewis to play Lincoln
Or Oyelowo to play MLK
All great performances who cares where these people come from
iLGND

Is coogler gonna ever direct anything again tho
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

lakeith playing himself again?
Jae Rell
Kamala Harris is the final form of White Supremacy!

Is coogler gonna ever direct anything again tho

Nah. Disney got him locked away in a basement somewhere.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook