Kanye To The: Kanye West

Kyrie Irving is The Second Best Point Guard in the League and a Top 10 Player, Undeniably.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11

heat27

Philly fans are **** but at least philly has black people lol

Boston doesnt have many

HalfBaked
FREE DAVIDP

It is anti racism but your fool ass dont see why they pick boston to do it at. Boston fans are so clueless. Lmao

You are probably like the white fools in the YouTube video saying "we dont see no racism here"
You're calling me clueless, yet you are ignorant. You're making more assumptions on my character and the character of millions of others.
heat27

You're calling me clueless, yet you are ignorant. You're making more assumptions on my character and the character of millions of others.

Facts are facts

**** your feelings :)
Khrome

i can promise you nobody is reading this
Khrome

Celtics aren't gonna do ****.

Kyrie overrated af and won't get them passed the ECF. No, making the ECF isn't an accomplishment either, it's basically a participation trophy if you have a team with at least 2 good players.

Basically
B Wong

Celtics aren't gonna do ****.

Kyrie overrated af and won't get them passed the ECF. No, making the ECF isn't an accomplishment either, it's basically a participation trophy if you have a team with at least 2 good players.
Oh
heat27

If kyrie wasn't in boston, he would just be another black person getting abused by racist boston fans.

If he ever ****s up in the playoffs, the n word will be flying around that arena lmao
Cuban
Anything she wants I will like ferris

Kyrie not reading this bro.
heat27

how the **** did you racist bastards lose to the **** lakers :binowhat:
Bandz
De Mons

He gone
Padre

He gone
double entendre
Don Julio.🌹Section Mod