Kanye To The: Kanye West

GHOSTBUSTERS 3 | Jason Reitman Writing & Directing | Summer 2020

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

MattMrlo

Yeah idk about this one chief

Fidelio
how about this for a bit idea...

He’s the son of the original director and it’s a more traditional sequel. I’m open to it.
dxz99

Just get  the cast from Stranger Things
kLip
If yall like ludacris email me we can talk. If yall hate ludacris fuck off!!!!

Yo Leslie it's a financial decision to reboot again not a political decision lmao
I don't give **** I'm saying something!!
GreenShots_1

Ghostbusters referred to the ghosts as ghost maybe 3-4 times in the first movie and usually when Venkman was cracking jokes. They usually used more "scientific" terms (vapor/entity/slimer) and the name Ghostbusters was obviously picked as the business name because it sounds better... It was the media and the government agent Peck that referred to them as ghosts. I see no problem at all with if they had referred to them as monsters instead. It even seems more realistic that the media and the government would restrain from calling unidentified paranormal subjects, ghosts...

I fks w/u :khaled2:
GreenShots_1

Just let Ghostbusters die already. The first one is great but the other two suck and I'm sure this one will too.

Fam, did you even grow up watching Ghostbusters?
GreenShots_1

He’s the son of the original director and it’s a more traditional sequel. I’m open to it.

This

I don't know why people itt are mad.
MOLTAR
Open the fucking canned peaches!

Fam, did you even grow up watching Ghostbusters?

Sure did. Grew up watching the first two and Real Ghostbusters & Extreme Ghostbusters as a kid on Saturday mornings.   I think the second movie sucks and I know I'm not alone on that. That's fine if you like it. Certainly not the worst sequel out there but I personally don't care for it. The first one and the cartoons though..I thought those were great. The reboot just completely killed my interests in the franchise.

August4th

EXCLU: Carrie  and STRANGER THINGS star Finn Wolfhard are in talks to star in @JasonReitman and Sony's latest installment of GHOSTBUSTERS
D. Williams

Via Variety:

Finn Wolfhard (Stranger Things) and Carrie  (The Leftovers) are in talks to star.

The film will focus on a single mother and her family, Carrie would play the mother and Finn, her son.
JayEConsulting
Feeling the Bernz

If Bobby brown ain't making another cameo and doing the new single, I don't want it. " Heart Soul D-D-D-Dance" :work:
D. Williams

Via ThatHashtagShow:

Jenna Ortega (‘Jane the Virgin’) is high up on the list of actresses set to join GB3.

Character breakdowns;

GIRL (Female/12/Lead): She is off the charts smart and struggles with interpreting and expressing her emotions. She speaks with a flat delivery that makes her observations numerous. Her science acumen proves invaluable throughout the story as she navigates her complicated family dynamic. Sister to TEEN BOY. True lead of the movie.

BOY (Male/13/Lead): He is a passionate enthusiast for fantasy and conspiracy theories. He is full of hear and approaches everything with unbridled excitement for the unknown. He is often narrating life in real time, adding “descriptive colour” to the people and situations he encounters. He meets GIRL and immediately become friends.

TEEN BOY (Male/15/Lead): He is fifteen but tells people he’s seventeen. He’s passionate about auto-mechanics, he’s often trying to help his little sister navigate the world as she struggles with traditional friendships. His family moves to town and he’s immediately smitten with TEEN GIRL. (Looking at Finn Wolfhard for role)

TEEN GIRL (Female/17/Lead): Works at a local graffiti style carhop on roller skates. She’s cool and quick witted. She meets TEEN BOY and begins flirting which leads into a real friendship. (looking at Jenna Ortega for role)
MJP
under a 3 year contract with disney

I feel like they’re going for Stranger Things with Ghosts at this point
D. Williams

McKenna Grace (‘Captain Marvel’) will play the lead in Reitman’s ‘Ghostbusters’.
Roderick

The cast is shaping up nicely.
MJP
under a 3 year contract with disney

Not mad at the cast at all
Aaron
Playboi Carti Fan Club

Don’t want
MiniVan

feel like i knew finn wolfhard would be in this the moment they said its all teenagers

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook