Lordie
I would rather have known Castro in the hills than in the palace

2016 reboot > the og
:cmon:

XantaClaus

Stop reading at ďThe OG movie not even that fireĒ

Thatís just blind nonsense

Itís one of the most beloved movie franchises of all time
Idc nigga when I was a kid that **** was not hitting at all to me so yea...the og movie not even that fire.
MJP
under a 3 year contract with disney

Surprised BTTF hasnít been touched yet tbh
Jaco 🃏
We are all clowns

Ghostbusters is the most overrated film franchise ever and I'm someone who hates the word overrated
ASR10

Give me Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, James Franco and Danny McBride and I'll consider watching the trailer at minimum

You sound like the casting agent for the female reboot.. They would most likely make the movie a caricature/parody of the original movies, just like the 2016 movie was.

The original 2 movies were actually horror-comedies. The actors had to manage playing serious people afraid of risking their money on the ghostbusters project as well as manage to play brave-but-scared in a believable and non-comedic way. Cast should be more like RDJ, Jason Bateman, Paul Rudd, Vince Vaughn etc.
ASR10

Undecided
What's on your mind?

Give me Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, James Franco and Danny McBride and I'll consider watching the trailer at minimum

lmao hell no
Undecided
What's on your mind?

2016 reboot > the og

this troll post :hah:
GOODMusicGoldenChild
Deleted

this troll post :hah:
They letting trolls become mods now

E-streets are done :snoopsmh:
Wally
Everybody's dying bitch.

You sound like the casting agent for the female reboot.. They would most likely make the movie a caricature/parody of the original movies, just like the 2016 movie was.

Don't quote me and mention that trash in the same post.
jakereuter10

Excited for this.  Jason has proven he has the ability to tell a good story.  Original movie is in my top 5.  So much nostalgia in that little teaser.
Wally
Everybody's dying bitch.

You mustíve not been an OG fan.

How could you possibly hate on this concept?

Fan of the movies...concept sounds okay... the director is hit or miss...

I'm tired of seeing so much **** like reboots/remakes etc. It's getting extremely lazy from directors.

That's how.
rightformula1
#000000 & #FFFFFF

Surprised BTTF hasnít been touched yet tbh

I think the director said as long as he has air in his lungs, no one is touching that franchise for any sort of sequel or reboot lol
PT. 💎Section Mod
bob igers son

They letting trolls become mods now

E-streets are done :snoopsmh:
u mad as **** my boy YOUNG
heat27

Thats is a pretty good cast.
heat27

OG Ghostbusters in my top 10 all time :)
GOODMusicGoldenChild
Deleted

u mad as **** my boy YOUNG
Come get your ass whooped in Smash.
Mac Wit Da Cheese

The original 2 movies were actually horror-comedies. The actors had to manage playing serious people afraid of risking their money on the ghostbusters project as well as manage to play brave-but-scared in a believable and non-comedic way. Cast should be more like RDJ, Jason Bateman, Paul Rudd, Vince Vaughn etc.
Imagine Bino in a ghostbusters movie tho

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook