Saliba
2 (6.9%)
Malcom
1 (3.4%)
Alexis Claude Maurice
0 (0%)
Total Members Voted: 17
Redize88

NLD up next....What do you think of Tottenham?!?!

Pexhlivanis
Everything is permissable, nothing is possible

NLD up next....What do you think of Tottenham?!?!
Redize88

What do you think of ****?
Alert93

TOTTENHAM!

We ready for the derby then boys?! I want to see us sending them home with at the very least us scoring a few goals. Cmon!
DannyW

Let's get it :rejoice:
Redize88

TOTTENHAM!

We ready for the derby then boys?! I want to see us sending them home with at the very least us scoring a few goals. Cmon!

THANK YOU!!!

Yes Tott, Chelsea and United have all been showing weaknesses so far we need to take advantage.
DannyW

2 points lost. Astonishing game by Guendouzi and looking forward to the day Mkhitaryan, Xhaka and Mustafi are finally gone. Hopefully Pepe settles down soon too because he was absolutely wasteful today, looked like a glorified Walcott/Gervinho. Still early days though.
Muniro
"Zone 6 nigga where I come from" - Donald Glover

TOTNUM
L.O.V.E
'If you do not have the heart of a lion, then do not travel on the path of love'

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/cyhrtu/mourinhos_analysis_of_arsenals_front_3_of/

Thoughts
Redize88

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/cyhrtu/mourinhos_analysis_of_arsenals_front_3_of/

Thoughts

Great analysis, I like the idea of Pepe dropping off and delivering cross field balls. He seems to like cutting in to do that more than going down line. If he gets his passing and shooting on point he can be one of the leagues top wingers.

But if we can't feed Auba there is no point having him on the wing.
joh

Great analysis, I like the idea of Pepe dropping off and delivering cross field balls. He seems to like cutting in to do that more than going down line. If he gets his passing and shooting on point he can be one of the leagues top wingers.

But if we can't feed Auba there is no point having him on the wing.

Agree, its a challenging but highly beneficial problem to solve. There wasn't enough connection between the midfield and from three yesterday which was a problem. I wish that Ceballos had played with the front three for more than 5 minutes just to see what that would have been like. When lacazette dropped and played balls over the top we looked dangerous but lacazette isn't that kind of a passer, ceballos has shown he can be. i hope emery can find the right balance
Redize88

Agree, its a challenging but highly beneficial problem to solve. There wasn't enough connection between the midfield and from three yesterday which was a problem. I wish that Ceballos had played with the front three for more than 5 minutes just to see what that would have been like. When lacazette dropped and played balls over the top we looked dangerous but lacazette isn't that kind of a passer, ceballos has shown he can be. i hope emery can find the right balance

Yeah Laca is good at flicks and linkup when he drops off but not top vision passes. It would be good to have Ceballos in there not sure what is happening with Ozil either he gets sick alot apparantly. Yeah balance is really needed, I also want Nelson to get more chances on the wings.
loner

Who’s Mickey Mouse
Bri10

Play a diamond with Laca as a false 9 and Cebellos play making from a midfield 3.

Guendouzi
Torreira Cebellos
Laca
Pepé Auba
Marauder

Who’s Mickey Mouse

Mkhitaryan
Yolko
nice

in, never been in a sports sxn thread before but COYG :rejoice:
kenneth_branagh

I’ve never seen anything like what I saw at Anfield; I haven’t seen a team that plays better, that presses like them, the way the fans carry them along.

“They take the air from you. You spend so much time defending and when you want to do something with the ball, when you want to breathe, they’re back on top of you. They’re very well-drilled

good lad is Ceballos, hope he stays in the PL
wontsmith
o deer

crazy how much i love some of these players and cant stand them at the same time

Pages:1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook